NPD: Kundalini Loves A Tasty Muff

Naterel

• Members

Best dirt pedal EVER.
:love:

Yeah, it was my unquestioned favorite for a year and a half and the object of my lust for probably two years before. I'm glad it's gone to a good home, and I hope you're enjoying it.

And SAL, that's a really clean pedal. Do you not play out or something? :lol:

I jest, I jest.

• Members

I have set the Supercollider for a more scooped, really nasty muff sound and run it into the Pharaoh kind of flat with out too much fuzz and the volume all the way up and it sounds like a singularity forming.

Looks like I have something to do on this sunday afternoon

• Members

I have set the Supercollider for a more scooped, really nasty muff sound and run it into the Pharaoh kind of flat with out too much fuzz and the volume all the way up and it sounds like a singularity forming.

i'm gonna try that. it's been a couple of months and i'm due for a good {censored}ing around with my fuzz tone changing things around and all. we're recording this month and doing guitar overdubs this next weekend. i tracked the basic tracks with the elements, so now it's time to get all fuzzy with the overdubs.

also, i'm jealous of the one with the marshall style knobs. mine is a really cool green one that i think looks fantastic, but i'm such a marshall fanboy. whenever i see one of those, i wish i had one. they look awesome and match my amps.

Archived