TC ELECTRONIC TRINITY REVERB

Stevenglass

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

just listening now.. what THE {censored} is that helicopter mode going to be useful for!! :lol:

also, the ethereal 1 mode sounds really thin, horribly treble-heavy, and doesn't mesh at all with guitar signal. no mids in your reverbs TC/PGS.. sort that {censored} out.

now! :cop:

• Members

Everyone in this thread is hating, in reality you all will be buying them...

i really won't be. the HOF was one of the most disappointing reverb pedals i've tried in recent years.. and it had so much potential.. so you'd think a couple of massive ethereal reverbs would be better, but these.. :rolleyes:

• Members

i really won't be. the HOF was one of the most disappointing reverb pedals i've tried in recent years.. and it had so much potential.. so you'd think a couple of massive ethereal reverbs would be better, but these..
:rolleyes:

Huh. Out of every reverb i've ever played i really only like the HOF. Different strokes baby.

• Members

They really pushed the boundaries with that never before done long decay reverb. Positively groundbreaking

If you watch the demo the whole way, there are definitely sounds that I've never heard from a reverb before.

All of the "helicopter" sounds are completely generated from the reverb trails...

• Members

i really won't be. the HOF was one of the most disappointing reverb pedals i've tried in recent years..

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

fo realz: it's {censored}, the trinity will be {censored} and none of those pedals (there's another gold one from memory by another company??) can be feasibly used live by self-proclaimed conosseurs of 'verb. it doesn't have anything to do with money or anything else. it's just a {censored}, {censored}, {censored} pedal. no headroom, horrible whistling sounds, predictable and bland decay and the idea of the toneprints was f'n stupid (with how they executed it anyway). sorry to any tc representative reading this... not really. :lol: up your game guys!

• Members

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

fo realz: it's {censored}, the trinity will be {censored} and none of those pedals (there's another gold one from memory by another company??) can be feasibly used live by self-proclaimed conosseurs of 'verb. it doesn't have anything to do with money or anything else. it's just a {censored}, {censored}, {censored} pedal. no headroom, horrible whistling sounds, predictable and bland decay and the idea of the toneprints was f'n stupid (with how they executed it anyway). sorry to any tc representative reading this... not really.
:lol:
up your game guys!

Why do you talk like that. I feel like you are waving your finger the whole time you type

kathy+griffin+gif.gif

• Members

really gave it the alter ego treatment, eh?

where is the helicopter mode?? they didnt seriously replace Hall with HL (for helicopter??) :confused:

it looks the same as the HoF other than Ethereal 1 and 2 being added instead of ambient and gate. because i assume the HL on the left side of the mode knob is Hall :confused:

• Members

I dig the helicopter. wish I could tweak that sound myself. now I understand why tc doesn't release the toneprint software, they want you to buy each variation.

I was wondering why they don't release a completely "tone print" pedal, with like ten empty banks and then let you download 10 free tone prints, and then download new "tone prints" that could be made like apps where people can create their own and upload to the TCE database then you can download it and swap em in and out. That's all their doing the HoF, the alter ego, and this trinity are probably all identical inside as far as circuitry, it's just what ever sounds they load in em that makes it different. I'd rather have an all black pedal with no name and ten empty banks I can fill with whatever i want like reverbs or delays, ya no mean?

• Members

I was wondering why they don't release a completely "tone print" pedal, with like ten empty banks and then let you download 10 free tone prints, and then download new "tone prints" that could be made like apps where people can create their own and upload to the TCE database then you can download it and swap em in and out. That's all their doing the HoF, the alter ego, and this trinity are probably all identical inside as far as circuitry, it's just what ever sounds they load in em that makes it different. I'd rather have an all black pedal with no name and ten empty banks I can fill with whatever i want like reverbs or delays, ya no mean?

Yeah this has been mentioned before, and it's a good idea. I would add some kind of a digital read out too, where you can input the name of the toneprint you choose, by computer. That would kinda rule too.

Archived