X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC ELECTRONIC TRINITY REVERB

yep

just listening now.. what THE **************** is that helicopter mode going to be useful for!!

also, the ethereal 1 mode sounds really thin, horribly treble-heavy, and doesn't mesh at all with guitar signal. no mids in your reverbs TC/PGS.. sort that **************** out.

now!
    Youtube Pedal Vids
    For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
    ToneFactor Nebular - £40
    Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
    Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

WTF IS THAT?

Originally Posted by IRG:
      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

waste of pedals and artwork.

Originally Posted by IRG:
        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

PGS needs to relax.
          Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Everyone in this thread is hating, in reality you all will be buying them in the new feature. I predict this years timeline.

I'm not buying one though. I don't use reverb.
            yep

Comment

Everyone in this thread is hating, in reality you all will be buying them...

i really won't be. the HOF was one of the most disappointing reverb pedals i've tried in recent years.. and it had so much potential.. so you'd think a couple of massive ethereal reverbs would be better, but these..
              Youtube Pedal Vids
              For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
              ToneFactor Nebular - £40
              Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
              Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

I've been wanting a pedal that can do the shimmer thing for a while. I would consider this one (even though it isn't technically an octave up in reverb). Cool pedal.

Comment

let us all hate another good sounding reverb pedal
                  Originally Posted by Crxsh

Jesus loves a tasty muff.

Originally Posted by Urinate Forever

And wiklund is smart, i'm in agreement with him.

Good deals: Kranak, solewheelin, sixstringshaggy, ZepFuzz05, RockDaJoJo, red_riviera, StratAtak83, Hanglow, woolyh

Comment

let us all hate another good sounding reverb pedal

Shhhh, I'm hoping the hate keeps the price down for a while so I can pull some funds together.

Comment

They really pushed the boundaries with that never before done long decay reverb. Positively groundbreaking

Comment

i really won't be. the HOF was one of the most disappointing reverb pedals i've tried in recent years.. and it had so much potential.. so you'd think a couple of massive ethereal reverbs would be better, but these..

Huh. Out of every reverb i've ever played i really only like the HOF. Different strokes baby.
                        yep

Comment

They really pushed the boundaries with that never before done long decay reverb. Positively groundbreaking

If you watch the demo the whole way, there are definitely sounds that I've never heard from a reverb before.

All of the "helicopter" sounds are completely generated from the reverb trails...
                          THAT AND THE VATICAN (MY BAND)

Comment

Comment

i really won't be. the HOF was one of the most disappointing reverb pedals i've tried in recent years..

thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

fo realz: it's ****************, the trinity will be **************** and none of those pedals (there's another gold one from memory by another company??) can be feasibly used live by self-proclaimed conosseurs of 'verb. it doesn't have anything to do with money or anything else. it's just a ****************, ****************, **************** pedal. no headroom, horrible whistling sounds, predictable and bland decay and the idea of the toneprints was f'n stupid (with how they executed it anyway). sorry to any tc representative reading this... not really. up your game guys!
                              retired.

Comment

Working...
                              X