No announcement yet.

NGD: Jaguar content

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Jaguar content

I was pretty set on getting another Tele until I found this guy at my local GC Probably the most comfortable guitar I've played on yet and I was really surprised how well it can hold lower tunings (I primarily play in Drop C). Can't wait to throw a set of Bare Knuckle Pig 90's in there with my next paycheck

Good business with: echoes22, brianeharmonjr, antiochband, tsunamijesus, duncan, cakebakist, Anderer, bass_econo, talic, senor penguin and jamesreuter

SELL ME YOUR M9

Happy NGD!
    Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

HNGD bro! I too like the hard-tail/shortscale Squiers
      retired.

Comment

dope.
        Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

HNGD bro! I too like the hard-tail/shortscale Squiers

That ain't no Squire! MIM.
          Guitars: PRS, Fender, Gibson, Epi
          Pedals: Octophant, Wilson, Danelectro, Monsterpiece, Way Huge, Custom, Line 6
          Amps: Egnater, Ampeg

Good deals (70+!)

Comment

Does anyone know where to get a pickguard like that?

Comment

That ain't no Squire! MIM.

Same difference
              retired.

Comment

nice looking guitar! if it was 25" scale i'd be all over it. how are the stock pickups?
                Youtube Pedal Vids
                For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

Very nice! Congrats!
                  JUST CALL ME CHOUT.
                  Completed successful transactions with deadbob166, jmgruber, viking2, Belt, snowden
                  Gear: Guitar > Pedals > Amp

Comment

Sweet score! Fender's sure up'd their game as of late.
                    Gear: Bass / Baritone Offsets, Dunwich / Orange / Peavey Amps, Emperor Cabs, [B.A.T, Dr. Scientist, Verellen, Monolith + Strymon Pedals]....

Originally Posted by Beasleyboy

Low frequencies are like boobs. You don't know why you love them so much, you just do.

Comment

Is that a modern player? I played a trans black one the other day and it was sweet. I'll probably pick one up soon.
                      Good Deals: Ste, Conky, Bluto

my band:
                      facebook.com/theoccupants (Hardcore/Pop-Punk FFO: Title Fight, Touche Amore, Brand New)

occupytheoccupants.bandcamp.com

Comment

Is that a modern player? I played a trans black one the other day and it was sweet. I'll probably pick one up soon.

Nah, it's a Blacktop Jag B90. The P90s in mine actually sound pretty raunchy and nasty compared to other P90 guitars I've played on. Super punchy tone and even more so when I pair it up with my Green Rhino and Marshall. Fender really hit it out of the park with these Jag B90's.
                        Good business with: echoes22, brianeharmonjr, antiochband, tsunamijesus, duncan, cakebakist, Anderer, bass_econo, talic, senor penguin and jamesreuter

SELL ME YOUR M9

Comment

Nah, it's a Blacktop Jag B90. The P90s in mine actually sound pretty raunchy and nasty compared to other P90 guitars I've played on. Super punchy tone and even more so when I pair it up with my Green Rhino and Marshall. Fender really hit it out of the park with these Jag B90's.

How are you digging the Green Rhino? Can it get sparkly?
                          http://rosecassidy.bandcamp.com

Comment

Very nice - HNGD!

BTW, how's the neck on it?

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

love it.
                              "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

Working...
                              X