Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tone Factor Is Done :(

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I said on Facebook, the best way that anyone can help or say "thanks" right now is just to help us clear our shelves.

B

Done. Hummingbird ordered. Ship it fast, and best of luck.
    Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

• What's up with them not having the Mojo Hand Colossus? That's the only one out of all their pedals I have been wanting. I had emailed Brad way back in September looking for the copper ones. I guess he never got in anymore from the first initial batch? Kind of sucks. Did Mojo Hand discontinue this pedal? No more in copper?

Comment

• The Colossus is sold out at TF, and we're not making any new orders. As I mentioned in my email, Copper is the standard finish. You should be able to find them at pretty much any other Mojo Hand Fx dealer.
        A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Rand

www.mojohandfx.com
        www.facebook.com/mojohandfx

Comment

• No more colossus or no more mojo hand???? Confused.

Originally Posted by IRG:
          "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• ToneFactor, the retail business is closing doors.
            Brad is still running Mojo Hand, and quite successfully I might add.
            Don't trust: Jbrazz, clementwave, madler or easyliver
            Don't Ship Guitars Media Mail

Comment

• Sad to see them go. Tonefactor was the best place for us europeans to buy pedals.

Comment

• 20% OFF until everything is gone. Coupon Code: APR20
                A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Rand

www.mojohandfx.com

Comment

• im waiting for the 50% off coupon.....

;-)
                  Originally Posted by lefort_1
                  What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
                  Lovetone Big Cheese
                  Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

Comment

• 20% OFF until everything is gone. Coupon Code: APR20

Must...resist...GAS....must....
                    - ChadEndorsing Artist: Cave Passive Pedals

Comment

• Phhew. They're out of Tone Presses.
                      Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

• im waiting for the 50% off coupon.....

;-)

Keep waiting. I'm pretty sure the majority will be gone at 20%.

www.mojohandfx.com

Comment

• Yes looks like most of the good ones are already gone.
                          Almost got the skinpimp face plant for $160 but decided not to.

Comment

• ****************... I remember when Brad was a member here, and when he setup the store... really gutted to hear Tonefactor's on the out... thanks for the amazing customer service, and for putting my old bands webpage on tonefactor all them years ago

Same here. Brad is a stand up guy and a real member of the guitarist community. I always had perfect service from him and an occasional heads up when he was running out of something special (like the Bjf Baby Blue OD). My respect for the man and the way he took care of business and people will remain for whatever ventures he may get into down the road apiece.

Thanks for everything Brad and best wishes! I'm sorry to hear this news for certain but hope it leads to bigger and better things ahead. You're a class act brother. Thank you my friend.

http://www.rivercityrockets.com

Comment

• i'm trying to get two pedals but i'm not seeing any change in price when i put in the APR20 coupon code - any help?
                              __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                              new sig currently under construction

Comment

• Haven't read everything here, but I wish you every success in whatever's next for you, Brad. Always the best service in the business, especially for us Europeans wishing to import.

Thanks for everything man and best of luck.
                                pedal clips

Comment

Working...
                                X