No announcement yet.

Tone Factor Is Done :(

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this on an email they sent.
    ****************, they were priced good. and had decent stock.
    Good Deals with: Brim & hemispheres

Comment

They're the online store for Cranford Guitar here in NJ, about 10 minutes from me.
      Cory is a helluva nice guy to deal with.
      Walking in their shop is like walking into a candyland of pedals.

Cheers. I was curious, they have a big investment into it, they have not been around that much but their stock of pedals is the bigger online these days. They are also having a strong marketing approach to sales, they always have discount cupons available. I have been like 3 times almost ordering from them but I finally ended confused about the fine print, or shipping or something and didn't finish the order.

Good deals lonk

Comment

****************... I remember when Brad was a member here, and when he setup the store... really gutted to hear Tonefactor's on the out... thanks for the amazing customer service, and for putting my old bands webpage on tonefactor all them years ago
        The Black Dove Experiment
        EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

I hope Brad isn't a heroin addict.

:|

Originally Posted by IRG:
          "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Wait, what's wrong with Pro Guitar Shop?

Mob mentality'd
            Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

Wait, what's wrong with Pro Guitar Shop?

Yup. I don't get it. And rather than actually stating facts about why it's a bad business, people post brief, oblique comments like we're supposed to understand.

Getting actual information about anything on this forum sometimes is like getting blood from a stone.

FWIW I've bought from PGS once, and they don't help out Int. buyers at all, so I'm not going to use them again. Tone Factor were way better, and Prymaxe are great too.
              Good deals list

Comment

Bummer.

Comment

YOU MEAN BRICK AND MORTAR STORES?

Yes... definitely, if your city has a local mom and pop store that has a good selection of pedals.

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words and the support. We've had a great run, and it's been a fun ride. We've made a lot of friends, and had the opportunity to help out a few other companies along the way. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I've been very blessed.

There's no single reason why we're closing. I don't blame Prymaxe, PGS, or anyone really. I think things have just ran their course. It's very sad for me to walk away from it, but I will be fine.

As I said on Facebook, the best way that anyone can help or say "thanks" right now is just to help us clear our shelves.

Again, I thank you all for the support over the years. I appreciate it more than I can say. Much love.

B
                    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. - Rand

www.mojohandfx.com
                    www.facebook.com/mojohandfx

Comment

• Thank you all for the kind words and the support. We've had a great run, and it's been a fun ride. We've made a lot of friends, and had the opportunity to help out a few other companies along the way. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I've been very blessed.

There's no single reason why we're closing. I don't blame Prymaxe, PGS, or anyone really. I think things have just ran their course. It's very sad for me to walk away from it, but I will be fine.

As I said on Facebook, the best way that anyone can help or say "thanks" right now is just to help us clear our shelves.

Again, I thank you all for the support over the years. I appreciate it more than I can say. Much love.

B

All the best
                      Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

• Damn, didn't even know you guys existed. Just ordered a Riddle:Qballs for the hell of it. Wish you luck on your next endeavor!

Comment

• Thank you all for the kind words and the support. We've had a great run, and it's been a fun ride. We've made a lot of friends, and had the opportunity to help out a few other companies along the way. I wouldn't trade the experience for anything. I've been very blessed.

B

Goodluck Brad!
                          The Black Dove Experiment
                          EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

• Goodluck Brad!

Indeed.

Comment

• I am gonna miss TF. Ordered most of my effects through Tone Factor. Good luck Brad.
                              Buy / Sell / Trade peeps: (HC) Zemmy, ERGExplorer, Jules-RM, TheMercyRule, Samuelch, atrox, unicornwarrior, hey_day, jacobhf, KingdomGuitar (x3), ispunk, Offthiscentury, sublimeride, big_cat, 6StrngStrangler (t), sameoldbluesman, macadood / (ILF): bronzetalon (x2), Horatio, oldskool, bettsdn, bobcunningham, Hot Sleeper, fetch, bob the r0bot (t), Chaosmic (TGP) weshunter, digdown2001, JPetty, Nelsdvn, barney steele

Comment

• Wut?
                                Never heard of tonefactor!
                                I remember forumite unklesam though
                                Originally Posted by lefort_1
                                What really alarms me is: my daughter is now older than the age I think I am.

Wtb:
                                Lovetone Big Cheese
                                Lipo batteries for rc-car, preferably 2s

Comment

Working...
                                X