Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tone Factor Is Done :(

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for the PGS hate here, not sure I quite get it.

Comment

Formerly known as sausagefoot.

Comment

Wow...what ****************ty news.
        I loved ToneFactor.

Comment

Sad news - they were a great site and company.
          Cathedral Bells
          Ten and Six

Guitar: '78 Electra Omega Les Paul
          Effects: EHX HOG, Digitech Timebender,
          EHX Stereo Clone Theory, Mooer Pitchbox,
          Crybaby Classic, EQD Rainbow Machine,
          Line 6 DL4, T1M Mini-Stutta, Ernie Ball VP Jr.
          Amp: Fender Tweed Blues Jr. NOS

Comment

I hope the reason for this is that Brad decided he wanted to do something else, and there just weren't enough hours in the day to do both.

Brad's one of the good guys. I wish him all the best in whatever his new endeavor is.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Prymaxe is my personal fav but I much preferred Tonefactor over PGS. Sad news, great guys, helped me out a bunch.
              retired.

Comment

Prymaxe has a 15% sale today :|
                Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Haha, it is business, sorry if you don't like competition. Even Catalinbread has made up.

Comment

I was sad when I read the email that went out. I got many a fine deal from those fine folks.
                    facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

Comment

Prymaxe has a 15% sale today :|

It's an "Up to" 15% off sale. 5% for 49$ or less, 10% for 149$ etc.
                      huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

Sad news indeed. I had the pleasure of being Brad's webmaster for 4-5 years or so, and he was always great to work with. Many calls to talk about site updates ended up talking about gear or bands and stuff.

It felt really cool to be "part" of that site for those years, because I could come over here and see how well you guys accepted it and the appreciation you had for Brad and the level of service he was giving.

It's been a couple years since I've helped out (no bad blood at all, just too many other things going on for me), but I wish him the best of luck.

Always felt bad that I wasn't one of his regular customers and buying more (not that I was buying from anyone really). Have been planning in doing a little splurging with this years bonus, but guess I'll just have to see what you guys have left on his shelf!

I think it's really cool that Brian can say what he did. I think there might be a couple other builders who are still around that we can probably say TF had a lot to do with still being relevant.

Best of luck... long live MojoHand.

Comment

Haha, it is business, sorry if you don't like competition. Even Catalinbread has made up.

Look harder.

Comment

Sad news. Tonefactor had amazingly good customer service.
                            Originally Posted by DunwichAmps

meh. more fuzz and dist

Comment

Noooo!

Too bad all the Prometheus DLX's are out, I'd pick up one of those
                              My Soundcloud
                              Custom Warmoth Strat > Turbo Tuner > Subdecay Prometheus DLX > Smallsound/Bigsound Year 4545 > Catalinbread DLS > Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh > Goatkeeper 3 > Strymon El Capistan > Catalinbread SCP > Savage Glas 30x

Comment

Look harder.

Uh, sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X