X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Judge Judy Not Yelling

Anyone else notice that JJ is not yelling and berating her victims very much this year compared to the last few seasons?

I think she either got over menopause or was told to be nicer. She has definitely toned it down this season.
    WARNING: TC Electronics Pedals Are NOT REPAIRABLE. Instead of fixing my switch they wanted to charge me $72 plus shipping on a $99 pedal to replace all electronics, when only the switch was defective. This is their blanket repair policy on ALL repairs. They have no replacement switches. The switch is on the board so substituting a different switch can't work. Do not buy pedals from companies that cannot repair their own switches.

I think she got a 62' es-335 and
    Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

Not since she sentenced that guy to death last year.
      ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

**************** Judge Judy.
        tits

Comment

She is super rich.

I'd mellow out too if I had assloads of cash.
          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Maybe she just got tired of being an annoying, nerve-grating, harridan.

Comment

i did notice that the other day. my wife was at home sick and i watched a bit with her. stuff that would normally set judy off seemed to not upset her, ruined the show.

i like her in slow mo best.

Comment

People still watch television?
                This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

She's a member at the club that I run. Shes actually really nice. Her husbands cool too. They have a big ass yacht named "her honor".
                  Good Deals with: BlueBirdAAA, brandnewzo, Metlupass2, mrclean77, solewheelin, clund, insubordination, chuckmehh, murch33

Comment

i bet she shags like a minx.
                    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

I was at the gym on Sunday, and some of their treadmills have tv screens. Out of curiosity, I watched the McLaughlin Group (secretly hoping for some kickass fusion guitar). Now there's a geezer that loves to yell.

Comment

i bet she shags like a minx.

implying her snatch is anything but a dried out, dusty horror
                        good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                        soundcloud
                        facebook

Comment

awesome post

BYE-BYE!
                          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

implying her snatch is anything but a dried out, dusty horror

she'd have you licking her boots and barking like a dawg.
                            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

oof
                              Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
                              X