Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Judge Judy Not Yelling

Anyone else notice that JJ is not yelling and berating her victims very much this year compared to the last few seasons?

I think she either got over menopause or was told to be nicer. She has definitely toned it down this season.
    Hey

I think she got a 62' es-335 and
    Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

Not since she sentenced that guy to death last year.
      ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

**************** Judge Judy.
        tits

Comment

She is super rich.

I'd mellow out too if I had assloads of cash.
          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

Maybe she just got tired of being an annoying, nerve-grating, harridan.

Comment

i did notice that the other day. my wife was at home sick and i watched a bit with her. stuff that would normally set judy off seemed to not upset her, ruined the show.

i like her in slow mo best.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

People still watch television?
                This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

She's a member at the club that I run. Shes actually really nice. Her husbands cool too. They have a big ass yacht named "her honor".
                  Good Deals with: BlueBirdAAA, brandnewzo, Metlupass2, mrclean77, solewheelin, clund, insubordination, chuckmehh, murch33

Comment

i bet she shags like a minx.
                    MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

I was at the gym on Sunday, and some of their treadmills have tv screens. Out of curiosity, I watched the McLaughlin Group (secretly hoping for some kickass fusion guitar). Now there's a geezer that loves to yell.

Comment

i bet she shags like a minx.

implying her snatch is anything but a dried out, dusty horror
                        good deals with: outxthexeyes, steve_man, Cake Bakist, loomer415, Faldoe, Tupelo Son, Zemmy, duderanimous, orangesix, rhcp311, ispunk, theguitarist182, jorhay1, LSDis4me, MattTele, Raintes, hclapp219

Originally Posted by Naterel

I dunno, my glasses were dirty from slider grease thats why my vision was blurry.

pretty wife
                        soundcloud
                        facebook

Comment

awesome post

BYE-BYE!
                          I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

implying her snatch is anything but a dried out, dusty horror

she'd have you licking her boots and barking like a dawg.
                            MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

oof
                              Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                              likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
                              X