Cheers from across the pond. :wave: We're going to try a weekly Euro spam thread and see how that works out. Here's the rules:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Members

All prices are in Euros

Muff, used, with battery cover and wooden case - Sold

Small Stone, used, missing battery cover- 150

img_0973.jpg

Lo-Tone, tried once, in original box - 210

Hep Cat, tried once, in original box - 210

img_0976.jpg

Hot Cake, never used, in original box - 120

Skreddy Screwdriver, tried out, in original box, with case candy - 150

Fulltone OCD V.1, used, use to be velcro'd, in original box - 120

img_0983.jpg

Black Cat OD-1, old version, tried out - 100

Vox Tone-Bender, 90's version, mod'd with 9V jack - 75

Hot Wire Audio, Silicon Fuzz Face clone with extra transistors - 75

img_0978.jpg

PedalWorx NeoDrive, prototype, used, velcro'd - 100

Catalinbread SCOD, upright green version, top cracked off the top of one of the knobs - 120

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso, old leather cover version, in original box, velcro'd - 120

img_0979.jpg

Analog.Man Astro Tone, in original box and clothbag - 110

Analog.Man Juicer - 100

img_0980.jpg

Zvex Seek Wah, Myrold paint - 120

Dunlop Tremolo/Pan - 80

img_0981.jpg

TC Electronic pedals

Booster/Distortion original box - 140

Sustain/Para.EQ, original box - 140

TC XII Phaser B/K version, original box, and program jacks - 200

TC XII Phaser B version - 140

TC VII Phaser - 100

img_0972.jpg

Moog Moogerfooger 104Z Delay, with psu - Sold

Roger Mayer Mongoose Fuzz - 75

img_0971.jpg

Only selling these together.

All original Marshall pedals, in unsed condition, and in their original boxes - 600

img_0984.jpg

• Members

Hello!

Can't really believe I'm doing this, both were bought recently (within the last 3 months) but my band broke down shortly after and I really, really want to focus on my recording so I figure the money is best ploughed back into recording gear than sat here next to me. Both are in mint condition as far as I can see, I also have a replacement logo for the cab that looks like the logo on the head. Celestion Heritage G12H's in there (as far as I'm aware, actually, will open the cab up soon to confirm). Sounds gorgeous, of course - comes with a footswitch for the Reverb/OD.

Sorry for the crap photo;

Photo%2022-02-2012%2016%2018%2032.jpeg

Asking

• Members

For sale or trade.

All prices including Paypal and shipping inside EU.

I will ship worldwide for additional 5 EUR.

Skreddy Echo (gold ver)
- 250 EUR

GoosoniqueWorx Seventhheaven OD
- 240 EUR

Menatone KOTB (7-knob version)
- 200 EUR

Lovepedal Provalve 2
- 140 EUR

EQD Disaster Transport
- 130 EUR

EWS Little Brute Drive
- 110 EUR

Mosquito FX Imperial OD
(Diablo clone by Weehbo) - 70 EUR

Barber Dirty Bomb
- 60 EUR

Yerasov BC-1 Brown Creature
- 60 EUR

all details here:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2900418-FS%28EU-WW%29-Lovepedal-Menatone-Skreddy-GoosoniqueWorx-EQD-and-more...

• Members

So here it is, shipping included inside Europe and pics available upon request!!

Providence Chrono Delay, brand new: 275 EUR

Moog MF-105 Murf, mint cond: 300 EUR

Pedaltrain 2HC, good cond: 150 EUR

1978 EHX Small Stone w/ mods, good cond: 100 EUR

Fuzzhugger FX / Secret Seasons Snowflake Fuzz, brand new: 150 EUR

198? Boss DC-2 Dimension C, made in Japan, mint cond: 275 EUR

197? Boss BF-1 Flanger, mint cond: 275 EUR

1978 A/DA Final Phase, very good cond: 225 EUR

Cheers!!

• Members

Upgraded Vox AC30CC amp in a Zilla Cabs headshell. It's got Sozo caps, Mercury Magnetics transformers and choke, and some other smaller tweaks to give the top boost channel more headroom and give it a more vintage tone, including the plate resistor mod, cathode bypass cap removal and treble cap mod which results in an amp that takes pedals really well - much better than the stock CC amps. I've also bypassed the standby switch. Comes with a Hot Covers soft cover. It's a great sounding amp and I gigged with it for 3 solid years without it giving me any trouble.

AC30front.jpg

AC30Rear.jpg

AC30Cover.jpg

Looking for

• Members

Selling a couple of guitars. Would be better to meet to sell these, but if you're keen then we can sort something out. I'll consider trades and offers on these, looking specifically for a telecaster - squier classic vibe custom, thinline or fender classic player thinline are current preferences, but let me know what you have.

Danelectro 12 String -

• Members

Paul C V1 Timmy, been gigged a lot in the last 4 years I've owned it. Few chips, works perfectly. No box. I'm not really sure how much to price this at. Let's say 120 pounds shipped. $OLD

photo2-1.jpg

Subdecay Flying Tomato, again, chipped/scratched/gigged. Again, works perfectly. No box. 100 pounds shipped.

photo1-1.jpg

Selling to fund a big boy amp. I realised that I never use the fuzz at all and I can probably get more than close enough to what the Timmy does from a Dano Transparent Drive.

Archived