READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 4-25-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Roland SP606 Sampler Workstation. Sample, chop, effects, sequence, record, loop. All that shiz.

Comes with power supply and 2 compact flash cards. Perfect functionally and cosmetically.

$260 SH/PP. but make an offer....worst I can say is no.

398823_198622080257734_100003298301446_3

• Members

Paypal, ConUS only unless you're willing to pay for shipping. Happy to do pictures/signs upon request.

Vast majority include manuals, most have original boxes, ** = includes original power supply

$60 PP shipped:

DOD VibroThang (output jack is slightly bent, works perfectly and does not damage cable)

Boss PH-3, CH-1, LMB-3

HBE Bytchn Swytchn dual TB loop

Guyatone MD3 delay

Roland EV-5

Behringer FL600 Flanger Machine

ProCo Turbo Rat

EHX Bass Blogger

EHX Knockout

MXR Doubleshot distortion **

TC Polytune

Radial BigShot ABY, MIX, EFX (x2) and I/O

MXR Bass Auto Q

Keeley TB Loop (x2)

$150 PP shipped:

MXR Q-Zone

Mooer SuperBender **

Barge Concepts VFB-2 blend/feedback/buffer

Digitech Expression Factory **

Maxon CP9 Pro+

TC Vintage Bass Distortion

EHX Tube Zipper **

Daring Audio Edge Activator enhancer

Tech 21 Leeds

Tech 21 US Steel

Diamond Vibrato **

EHX Stereo Talking Machine **

EHX Frequency Analyzer ** small version

3Leaf Audio Groove Regulator (original)

$200 PP shipped:

Digitech XP-200 **

Mad Professor Snow White Bass Auto Wah

Pigtronix Envelope Phaser EP-2 **

Buy them all why not!

• Members

SD Screamin Demon trembucker and Alnico II Pro neck set $90 shipped.

SHO Clone, no LED. Crackle? OK! $50 shipped

e3089e03.jpg

Bit out there, but have these PS3 games for sale. All are new and in the plastic. I just really don't have time to play them with my current backlog. Will sell for whatever GameStop is listing for USED or trade for Arkham City + cash! (Battlefield Bad Company 2 Ultimate Edition, Dead Space 2 Limited Edition, MLB 2K10, MLB 10 The Show)

746f1e5e.jpg

• Members

Gotta take the wife out to a nice dinner on her upcoming graduation! Help a bro out! :thu: All prices shipped / PP CONUS ONLY

Freakshow Effects Digilog (handpainted by Pat Corrigan) - $170

Trades? Sure, but I'm only looking for the following:

Earthquaker Devices Bit Commander

Earthquaker Devices Organizer

Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine

tumblr_lnh316ICLO1qzt680o1_500.jpg

• Members

My Car Died sale:(

EQD collection for sale......it's all that I have is worth anything. :D Sad to see them go.

All in good condition. Pics tonight.

3f980777.jpg

EQD Dream Crusher - $105 shipped

ffe28f35.jpg

EQD Bit Commander (just got this:() - $135 shipped

SOLD:

EQD Ghost Disaster - $260 shipped

EQD Chrysalis (now discontinued) - $105 shipped

• Members

Quite a few pedals for sale. Some are used, some are new.

For_Sale_Group.jpg

Prices are Shipped to US/CA:

Used:

$OLD Eventide Space (includes box and power supply, great condition, has velcro on the bottom). Previously owned by crxsh on the forum and still has a lot of great presets he programmed into it. You can find demos of this exact pedal and presets on his youtube channel. Sale pending?

$160 Midfi Clarinot. Fuzz Version. (a couple dings, has velcro)

$65 Way Huge Angry Troll (near perfect condition)

$OLD Digitech Synth Wah Guitar Version (good condition)

$OLD Ibanez Flanger MIJ (non-vintage, near perfect condition)

$OLD Midfi Deluxe Pitch Pirate (#5, very good condition)

$OLD Fuzzhugger Upper (really nice octave up effect similar to an octafuzz but basically clean. has a bypass loop for you to add the fuzz of your choice)

$65 T-Rex Tonebug Overdrive (pretty good condition, has a few dings in the paint, a nice basic overdrive and solidly made)

New:

Shoe Pedals

$105 Black Box (one knob mosfet fuzz/distortion that is very responsive to pick attack, good for pretty much any style, works well with both chords and leads and works very well to add crunch/boost an amp. medium gain.)

$125 Black Samurai (silicon fuzzrite-based pedal with baxandall tone controls and gain control so you can get a wide variety of fuzz sounds from spaghetti western/kung fu fuzz to thick sludge to more moderate sounds.)

$135 Elephant (mosfet/germanium hybrid fuzz with controls for gain, texture, treble boost mode, and two selectable internal feedback loops for wild oscillations. versatile fuzz that can be very warm and natural, gated, piercing for leads, or just completely nuts.

Demos of the shoe pedals can be found in my sig and on youtube/soundcloud except for the black samurai which I haven't recorded yet.

• Members

WTT for a Malekko Vibrato or a Midfi Pitch Pirate (will add cash if necessary.)

I have for trade:

e9755d43.jpg

hardwire rv-7. mint condition. only used it for a little recording and two gigs. have the original box, knobguard, and reflective sticker.

d6a89700.jpg

EHX LPB-1 clone. got this off the bay. sounds better than the nano to me.

• Members

Got a few things that I'd like to turn into a few new things. Prices are shipped. Generally, I prefer trades because paypal can suck it.

Group Shot:

2012-04-19_18-17-28_200.jpg

From the top left:

Digitech (DOD) PDS 1002 $65 - Most of you know what this guy does, so I'll save the exposition. Works well, switches are in great shape, everything functions as it should.

EHX Cathedral $180 - Love it, but I want to try the new Soundblox Dimension and/or an RRR. Box, papers, power supply ect.

TC Nova Delay $140 - Power supply has a little corrosion, so when it gets bumped, sometimes it cuts out. Otherwise, its in good shape. Box, papers, ps included.

TC Flashback Delay GONE

Boss RC-2 w/external footswitch (not pic'd) $110 - I only ever use it as a practice tool, just kind of taking up space otherwise. Box and papers included.

V1 Musket Trades - I effing love this thing, but I need a new doom tone, so Im going to give some others a shot. Box and papers included. See the trades list .

Looking for:

Dr. Scientist Reverberator and The Elements

Soundblox 2 Dimension reverb and Multiwave Distortion

Montgomery Appliances So Much Devastation

Boss RE-20

Pharaoh

EQD stuff in general

Fuzz friendly wahs

A good AB/Y

Blakemore Deus Ex

Aside from that list, just make offers. I need a rig changeover, so Im open to trying some stuff out.

(Not trying to be a jerk, but please, make your offers reasonable, I set my prices at/around market value based on what I see here, TGP, Ebay, and other forums. Im always willing to take cash or multiple pedals and vice versa to even out a deal, if that is your intention, please let me know. Thanks!)

• Members

I want your Pog 2. I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig. Make me a cash or trade offer. Mostly looking for a Pog2 but also interested in DL4.

Diamond Skeleton (pre Suppuku FX) Digital Pitch Modulator

MXR Phase 90 w/ box (has blue led though)

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper v2 w/ box (#18)

Malekko E600d w/ box

Boss OC2

Ibanez DE7 w/ iffy footswitch

I also need a 1M-C (reverse log/audio) pot.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumites band's are on here as well. They are free with any purchase from my site but if you want one by itself it's $5ppd.

IMG_0173.jpg

You can stream it here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

~~FOR SALE~~

MXR M-117 FLANGER --> brand new, in-the-box with 18v adapter and all paperwork. $110 shipped to the lower 48.

DUNLOP WYLDE WAH --> brand new, in-the-the-box with adjustment rod and all paperwork. $115 shipped to the lower 48

EHX DOUBLE MUFF CLASSIC CHASIS --> 9 out of 10 condition with original cardboard box and papers. $50 shipped to the lower 48

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> this is the long discontinued version with LED and screenprinted logo. Nice crossover pedal that covers a wide range of OD/Distortion and into Fuzz. Similar to the AM AstroTone. $100 shipped to the lower 48.

SOULDIER BROWN/ORANGE OWL STRAP --> Get your Tweedy on. $55 shipped to the lower 48.

• Members

All prices shipped ConUS(international at your expense, usps priority), usps money order or paypal.

As for trades, feel free to offer what you have. I'd be particularly interested in:

Lumpy's Tone Shop MKII (possibly other Tone Benders by him)

Dice Works Pedals (Not Muff Divers/Finale/Dice-O-Matic)

NKT-213 loaded buzzaround

2n5133 loaded Big Muff clone

Danelectro Backtalk Reverse Delay

MXR Dynacomp. Pretty much new in the box with paperwork. $50 shipped.

MXR 6-band EQ. Excellent condition. $50 shipped.

CMATMODS Analog Chorus. The printed font is smudged slightly, purely cosmetic. Sounds really great. $125 shipped.

Proco Rat II. Made in America. Has the OP chip, not the LM308. Excellent shape in the box. Box is weathered. $140 shipped.

Filmore Pedals SuperSustain. I believe this is based on the Orange squeezer circuit. Runs on 18v. Sounds good but compressors aren't my thing it turns out. $75 shipped.

Boss BF-2. MIJ. Has the Wampler/Indyguitarist mods. $75 shipped.

MXR Bud Box Script Phase 90. Excellent shape, considering it's age. Was recently sent to FMO to have an opamp replaced. This one has a pretty large volume drop, FMO said it could be modded it but I figured I'd leave that up to the new owner to decide. $200 shipped.

EHX Small Clone. Case has a slight dent in the bottom. It in no way hinders performance and it works perfectly. $60 shipped.

Modded Boss DS-1. It has a switch like the keeley but it's not a keeley. That's all I know about it, I got it in trade. Excellent shape. $40 shipped.

Danelectro Talk Box. Needs the tube/mic but that's $12.99 at most music stores. Otherwise excellent condition with box and papers. $55 shipped.

Danelectro Slap echo. Knob missing but you can still turn it. Free with purchase of any two things.

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

Archived