NPD (again... attn BRETTMPLS)

|\|\|\

• Members

i just got a chance to sit down with it.

first of all, it sounds great. doesn't sound too heavy on the delay time, around 5-600ms. for regular playing, the thing starts oscillating at about 11 o'clock, pretty early. when you have a pedal plugged in the loop, it starts oscillating a hair past 10. with the feedback knob maxed, it starts to sound really analog-y, other than that, make no mistake, it's as clean as they come. there is a great range of utility between 0 and 10-11 o'clock, though. i really like it but am on the fence about the time. i'll have to plug it into my rig (which isn't in my apartment) before i make my final decision. noise dudes are gonna love this.

for $110 it is a killer value. every delay should have a loop.

• Members

i just got a chance to sit down with it.

first of all, it sounds great. doesn't sound too heavy on the delay time, around 5-600ms. for regular playing, the thing starts oscillating at about 11 o'clock, pretty early. when you have a pedal plugged in the loop, it starts oscillating a hair past 10. with the feedback knob maxed, it starts to sound really analog-y, other than that, make no mistake, it's as clean as they come. there is a great range of futility between 0 and 10-11 o'clock, though. i really like it but am on the fence about the time. i'll have to plug it into my rig (which isn't in my apartment) before i make my final decision. noise dudes are gonna love this.

for $110 it is a killer value. every delay should have a loop.

I'm surprised it isn't a longer delay as well.

What pedals have you put in the loop? Feedback oscillates pretty early too O_O

• Members

I'm surprised it isn't a longer delay as well.

What pedals have you put in the loop? Feedback oscillates pretty early too O_O

i only put a micropog in the loop, everything else i have is some corny dirt pedal (see: earlier NPD). it sounds awesome, but im gonna ditch the micropog for a mooer pitch box soon.

• Members

i only put a micropog in the loop, everything else i have is some corny dirt pedal (see: earlier NPD). it sounds awesome, but im gonna ditch the micropog for a mooer pitch box soon.

The noise he made using just a volume pedal blew me away. If you have time for a video with your pog me love you long time.

• Members

i might be able to rig one up tomorrow after class. im leaving on vacation shortly after

also, i took 'er apart tonight and saw two trimmers, "offset" and "gain." i bet that gain will fix the feedback issue. also the pcb is very complicated for charing so little. lots of stuff on there.

Archived