Super Ego Effectology vid

imbuedblue

• Members

definitely the best demo I've heard so far

still do not want

it has some interesting sounds for sure, I particularly liked the Gliss sounds and the synth pad style sounds

but at the same time, everything sounded artificial

and it's 212 $

• Members

I'd like to use the layers with a Freeze pedal so I could layer up, freeze it, layer up some more, get rid of the previous frozen layer and freeze the new one, etc. etc.

Before someone doesn't get what I mean:

Say I want to layer up 10 tones, then I freeze those 10 and layer up 10 more for a total of 20 tones, then I drop the first frozen ten and my total is back to 10; rinse, wash, repeat; always repeat.

• Members

I am not actually totally clear on what the pedal itself does, it seems like most of the neato sounds were coming from the other EHX pedals... Is it routing the dry through and processing the others like a Freeze, or what's the deal there? I love how creative EHX has been since... damn, at least the POG came out? But this one I don't totally understand, anyone help?

• Members

It's cool, but it just makes me want a Hog-sized deluxe model with more chainable effects and synth controls. I do get why they call it a game changer now though. Just imagine what it could lead to in the next 10 years...

Pretty sure the wahs are the game changers. Can we stop saying game changer?

• Members

to clarify for Mr Smartass over here, even smarter than V himself and Phil and Einstein and Erksin and Sagan and neil degrasse combined - I wouldnt pay more than $150 for this.

you only like it because of the illuminati graphics robo

• Members

to clarify for Mr Smartass over here, even smarter than V himself and Phil and Einstein and Erksin and Sagan and neil degrasse combined -
I
wouldnt pay more than $150 for this.

you only like it because of the illuminati graphics robo

Europe72.jpg

Archived