Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to clarify for Mr Smartass over here, even smarter than V himself and Phil and Einstein and Erksin and Sagan and neil degrasse combined - I wouldnt pay more than $150 for this.

you only like it because of the illuminati graphics robo

Dude, it's a RAM's head illuminati graphic. That's like 200 right there. The rest of the pedal is 12.
    www.shoepedals.com

Comment

not sure if lots of people will buy them, but: wait for the flips. There are some pedals that sell for a lot new but sell for a lot less than used than other pedals: Like the Digitech Jamman Stereo. Some guy was selling one on craigslist the other day for $150, they're $300 or so new. This may pop up used for $150...
      Decolonize

Comment

a new 2880 without the external footswitch would be a game changer.

innnnnteerrressssstttting. I agree.
        Decolonize

Comment

innnnnteerrressssstttting. I agree.

+1

especially if it was cheaper than the last version. and more recording time.
          "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

All the new freeze type pedals that auto trigger: the Dep2a and the red panda particle delay: are offering new palettes for drone people, electronic musicians and experimenters too. While the guitar sounds are a bit too 70s for me, my drums will love this... I hope. What about bass? I respect the inventiveness. My phone says that's not a word.
            www.coloringpad.org

Comment

loose butthole
              I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

sounds fun... i'd buy that for a dollar...
                -I predict that this thread will not end well.

So what if it's on fire? It sounds great doesn't it?
                A nightmare of heavy gain and extreme phase shifting

Comment

wow, sounds cheesy as hell. kind of cool if you want to emulate 1970s television soundtracks

What's wrong with that?
                  Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
                  House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
                  Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

Comment

It sounds pretty awesome, better than the HOG's freeze gliss. If I didn't already have a HOG, I'd seriously be gassing for this.

Comment

loose butthole

what's wrong with that?
                      Originally Posted by Inspector 71

I'm only framus in my own mine.

Originally Posted by riff ie

black hole complementarity, or, you won't feel a thing
                      likewise...

Originally Posted by christianatl

I plan on riding my ****************sled through the ******************** apocalypse.

Comment

It sounds pretty awesome, better than the HOG's freeze gliss. If I didn't already have a HOG, I'd seriously be gassing for this.

+1 Do want. As for the price, it seems fair to me. It doesn't have as many knobs as the XO pedals of the same price but I expect the design is a pretty complicated one. Their used values seem to float around $150-160 too, which seems more in line with what people here would want.

Sucks though, I'll have to at least another chorus and a trem for it.
                        Good deals with: TheCardiacKid, Nightraven, AverPhil, AimmarCair (x2), midi_in, draines1220, digiTED (TGP), themroaring20's (TGP), cjkbug (TGP), whsdhs1 (TGP)

Comment

I just wanna hear this thing without a ton of effects in the loop. I feel like it could do some cool things, but all the demos are just a bit "much" for me as far as the stuff in the loop. I just envision using this thing with a fuzz before it. Heavy fuzz with the SuperEgo glissing between notes? Mmm.
                          Blakemore Effects (I now sell Dr. Scientist and DMB pedals in addition to my own.)
                          My pedal company.
                          Facebook page for Blakemore Effects

Comment

Heavy fuzz with the SuperEgo glissing between notes? Mmm.

Quoted because hell-mother-****************in'-yeah!

Comment

Comment

I just wanna hear this thing without a ton of effects in the loop. I feel like it could do some cool things, but all the demos are just a bit "much" for me as far as the stuff in the loop.

i get the impression they're trying to push sales of the Neo Clone
                                Youtube Pedal Vids
                                For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                                ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                                Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                                Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

Working...
                                X