Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Ego Effectology vid

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, go ahead and get that hate out now because you KNOW when Bill Rupert gets a hold of these your wallet is going to empty out faster than Four Non Blonds karaoke night.

^ ^ ^

Comment

Sweet demo, but it seems like you have to have a bunch of other **************** in the loop in order to make really cool things happen.
      Founding father of the Fulldrive IIth Fairies

Comment

$212 for that little thing??? no wai
        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

$212 for that little thing??? no wai

I've seen boutique tubescreamers cost more and this thing can do way more cool stuff.
          Guitars:Fender Jaguar HH, Fender MIJ Jazzmaster, Gibson Les Paul StudioAmps:2 Silverface 1970s Fender Pro Reverbs, Fender Blues Deluxe, Ampeg V4, 80s Roland JC-120Current Main RigFulltone Fulldrive II--> Keeley modded Rat--> Line 6 FM4--> EHX Deluxe Memory Man--> Line 6 Verbzilla--> Roland JC-120Other StuffKorg Electribe, iPad2 (Beatmaker 2, iSequence, Animoog)

Comment

wouldnt pay 212 for a booteek toobscreamer either though

this thing should cost no more than 150 imo
            YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

wouldnt pay 212 for a booteek toobscreamer either though

you can always count on this guy to pretty much say the opposite of anything smart

Comment

to clarify for Mr Smartass over here, even smarter than V himself and Phil and Einstein and Erksin and Sagan and neil degrasse combined - I wouldnt pay more than $150 for this.

you only like it because of the illuminati graphics robo

Comment

Two of these in a row would be rad. Imagine using one to layer, then another to gliss all those tones.

EHX, seriously, make separate Gliss and Layer pedals.

youtube
                  soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

to clarify for Mr Smartass over here, even smarter than V himself and Phil and Einstein and Erksin and Sagan and neil degrasse combined - I wouldnt pay more than $150 for this.

Comment

Comment

While the price is kinda steep, I am still very much interested. Much to the chagrin of my wallet of course.
                        FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Do want!
                          Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
                          deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

Comment

I wonder how this thing actually works in use. I can't quite get my head around it.
                            Good deals: WAWBanks, AimmarCair, MPH, Eshu, AidyCM, Daysofspeed, Arcaneaether, ChuckNorris1982, Snufkino x2, Sikor, Jakkeh, Aksman, Messiah, Barnaby Hardly, Raelm (eBay), Ex-Cowboy, Zoidberg (eBay), MaximusBassMan, SG1, The P-ManBlogMusicFormerly known as Mike_Muse_Rage

Comment

That would be around the same price as the Freeze in that case and this pedal offers a similar effect along with with additional features.

Comment

Wait don't you have a $300 delay pedal?

I think for what you are getting with this pedal that price is spot on.

Comment

Working...
                                X