• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Ego Effectology vid

Oh dang....

Comment

definitely the best demo I've heard so far
      still do not want
      it has some interesting sounds for sure, I particularly liked the Gliss sounds and the synth pad style sounds
      but at the same time, everything sounded artificial
      and it's 212 $

Comment

hoped it was 175.00

Originally Posted by IRG:
        "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

wow, sounds cheesy as hell. kind of cool if you want to emulate 1970s television soundtracks
          This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
          A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
          It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
          As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
          -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

wow, sounds cheesy as hell. kind of cool if you want to emulate 1970s television soundtracks

That actually doesn't sound like a horrible idea to me hehe.
            FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Originally Posted by IRG:
              "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

That actually doesn't sound like a horrible idea to me hehe.

yeah, I wasn't being ironic. No use for it myself, but it would be kind of cool for that sort of thing.
                This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

I'd like to use the layers with a Freeze pedal so I could layer up, freeze it, layer up some more, get rid of the previous frozen layer and freeze the new one, etc. etc.

Before someone doesn't get what I mean:
                  Say I want to layer up 10 tones, then I freeze those 10 and layer up 10 more for a total of 20 tones, then I drop the first frozen ten and my total is back to 10; rinse, wash, repeat; always repeat.

youtube
                  soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

I am not actually totally clear on what the pedal itself does, it seems like most of the neato sounds were coming from the other EHX pedals... Is it routing the dry through and processing the others like a Freeze, or what's the deal there? I love how creative EHX has been since... damn, at least the POG came out? But this one I don't totally understand, anyone help?
                    www.WamplerPedals.com (as of Dec. 2010) Questions or comments? Contact us!
                    Jeff@WamplerPedals.com

"Agreed is like a hummingbird with a shotgun." - Aedes

Comment

It's cool, but it just makes me want a Hog-sized deluxe model with more chainable effects and synth controls. I do get why they call it a game changer now though. Just imagine what it could lead to in the next 10 years...
                      bandcamp soundcloud last.fm myspace facebook

transactions

Comment

Hog 2 could be a game changer
                        Decolonize

Comment

a new 2880 without the external footswitch would be a game changer.
                          Youtube Pedal Vids
                          For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
                          ToneFactor Nebular - £40
                          Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
                          Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

a new 2880 without the external footswitch would be a game changer.

Drooling has occurred here.
                            FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

It's cool, but it just makes me want a Hog-sized deluxe model with more chainable effects and synth controls. I do get why they call it a game changer now though. Just imagine what it could lead to in the next 10 years...

Pretty sure the wahs are the game changers. Can we stop saying game changer?

Comment

Working...
                              X