Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isis + Deftones??

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes this... I couldn't listen to anything pre White Pony without conjuring images of Fred Durst, Stained and Papa Roach.

I could definitely see how you get that association, but I still think Around the Fur is their best album by far. There was no comparison between Deftones and those bands who were terrible. I like White Pony a lot, but I've always felt the production and the album as a whole was thin sounding.

Comment

As a devout Isis fan, this is going to suck at epic levels.

What's Next? Jonathan Davis sings for Neurosis?
      http://oceansofinsects.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Who is to say it won't be Deftones music and Aaron Turner singing?
        Live til you die.

Comment

Lol ^.
          FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

hmm.. sounds like a good combo to me
            Youtube Pedal Vids
            For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
            ToneFactor Nebular - £40
            Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
            Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

Who is to say it won't be Deftones music and Aaron Turner singing?

Because he was smart enough to distance himself from this travesty
              http://oceansofinsects.bandcamp.com/

Comment

haha You guys are weird.

I'm sure it'll enjoy it though. It's something new from my favorite members from both bands.
                Originally Posted by knobs.

what i really want to do is legally **************** his ass, i know it'll probably be a pretty long procedure but it's going to be worth it.

Originally Posted by Phil O'Keefe

Pardon my french, but whomever it was who started this and thought it would be "funny" is an ****************************.

My band: Nine Worlds

Spam: Nada
                Trade References

Comment

Yeah Deftones have been hit or miss for a long time. The B sides and Rarities album is pretty awesome though. Its in my normal rotation. I'd be pissed if I was in Deftones position, getting lumped in with all the flash in the pan bull**************** bands.
                  http://circadianfrequency.bandcamp.com/
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Circad...71994049510517

Comment

I... um... really don't see this being a good idea.
                    Formerly known as sausagefoot.

Comment

I... um... really don't see this being a good idea.

It does have Audioslave potential....
                      FS/FT:

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

If they keep it mellow, there's a slight chance that this could end up sounding like what Team Sleep was supposed to be.
                        {For Sale}
                        Chandler RH-2 lap steel - $325

Comment

IMHO there was nothing outstanding about anything past celestial

Hater! Oceanic is a classic
                          Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
                          House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
                          Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

Comment

Oceanic is pretty damn awesome.
                            FS/FT:

Comment

you know what i had the release dates backwards in my mind. you're right, Oceanic was great.
                              Dead Soldiers

Comment

Working...
                              X