Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

NPCD Pedal Chest Day...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPCD Pedal Chest Day...

Found a bitchen chest for sale.. karma!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="3"><font color="darkgreen">Sensational deals with:</font> Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <font color="red">Bad Deals/Scammers: </font>Mewithoutlouie</font></div>

sexy.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">FS/FT:<br />
    <br />
    Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.<br />
    <br />
    Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow</div>

Comment

oblig junk-in-the-trunk

whyfor does the DL4 and TU get to ride on top of the KOB, Horsey and LedRhamma?

I'd stack it diff, is all I'm saying...maybe a BBQgrill at halfmast so there's no pressure on the bottom pedals?
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya'<br>Good Deals with: Catalinbread, BR4D/MojoHand (via his retailers), sh333 (teh debbil)</div><br><br>Not around much any more

Comment

not trying to be an ass....just lacka coffee makes me all asslike.
        <div class="signaturecontainer">Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya'<br>Good Deals with: Catalinbread, BR4D/MojoHand (via his retailers), sh333 (teh debbil)</div><br><br>Not around much any more

Comment

I half expected a new pedal/you working on your pecs for "chest day"

I'm pleasantly surprised

Comment

Working...
          X