A/B/Y With a SHO?

• Members

i use mine as a splitter too.

I have a volume pedal at the end of one of the chains, so one is always on and the 2nd chain I bring in with the volume pedal - for when I need MORE.

you could just use a mute switch. I'm sure any diy builder could make you an interupt/mute box for dirt cheap (or use a pedal that you're not using)

• Members

If why bag it is the Gucci that has the most in demand Gucci witch, Gucci purse in 2012. Our store offers all products at low-flying price. ?la mode activate! Some products on the (GUCCI)Gucci Pilez up are piping shipping! Guve mame a driscol.

• Members

Well this is no fun with the Indonesian Spam dude gone...

Anyways so I'm thinking it should just be 2 SHO's with the pots that turn it off when turned counterclockwise and a normal true bypass switch to avoid a bunch of {censored}. Is that possible? Like the Fuzz pots in a lot of analogman stuff that disconnect it with when you turn the fuzz pot all the way down

• Members

Well this is no fun with the Indonesian Spam dude gone...

Anyways so I'm thinking it should just be 2 SHO's with the pots that turn it off when turned counterclockwise and a normal true bypass switch to avoid a bunch of {censored}. Is that possible? Like the Fuzz pots in a lot of analogman stuff that disconnect it with when you turn the fuzz pot all the way down

I would just use toggle switches for the SHO's if thats the way you're going. I still think a footswitch per SHO is the way to go, but then both amps would always be on. You could always put the pots for the SHO's on the side and have four footswitches on a 1590BB, one for each of the SHO's, and then an A or B and A and B switches.

• Members

So for the sake of being bored and hungover at work, I think this would be cool. I don't really need to be able to switch the SHO's on and off with my foot, just a set and forget type deal. Can a toggle completely bypass like a normal TB switch? I've never built anything before, so I might try to do this as a first. SHO circuits aren't too bad are they?

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-26%20at%2010.36.

• Members

So for the sake of being bored and hungover at work, I think this would be cool. I don't really need to be able to switch the SHO's on and off with my foot, just a set and forget type deal. Can a toggle completely bypass like a normal TB switch? I've never built anything before, so I might try to do this as a first. SHO circuits aren't too bad are they?

Screen%20Shot%202012-04-26%20at%2010.36.

Yeah, man. That should be super easy to build, unless I'm forgetting something. You could use something like this for the toggle. If you just split the signal passively from the input though (just taking two wires from the input jack and running each one to a SHO) you could get some phase cancellation issues though. It could make sense to use some sort of buffer/splitter to split the input, and then everything else would be fairly easy from there. Good luck with your project!

Archived