Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Smiths to do a Reunion Tour!?

pitchfork just announced it. dunno if its true

http://pitchfork.com/news/46314-the-smiths-reforming-this-fall/

even though ive read a million places that Morrissey has always been totally against it. i would to see them live, got into them way after they broke up.
    Fender american telecaster deluxe, fender american standard strat, homemade thinline
    pedalboard
    Fender '65 Super Reverb Reissue

The Stone Roses did it... and that was something I would never have believed until hearing it from Ian Browns gob... till I hear Morrissey saying so, this is bollocks.
    The Black Dove Experiment
    EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

I never thought that marr was in for a reunion...
      Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

Comment

I also read something about a possible reunion couple of weeks ago
        here

Comment

WUT?!?!?
          OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

even if this happens Morrissey will find a reason to get his ego hurt 3 shows into the tour and it'll all fall apart again.
            Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

knew it couldnt be true. just posted by pitchfork

http://pitchfork.com/news/46314-the-smiths-reforming-this-fall/

"Johnny Marr: "The rumour of the Smiths reunion is untrue. It's not happening."
              Fender american telecaster deluxe, fender american standard strat, homemade thinline
              pedalboard

Comment

sorry for the possible excitement.
                pedalboard

Comment

wow...so idle speculation turned out to just be idle speculation?
                  This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                  A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                  It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                  As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                  -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

got to love fb...
                    OTHERWORLDLY. Psychedelic, Noise, Shoegaze.Joey Levenson on SoundCloud

Comment

I'd definitely love to see one happen, but I don't think Johnny has any desire to have to deal with Morrissey's whining anymore.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Free Ray Bans anyone?
                        The Black Dove Experiment
                        EP Available on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify

Comment

Free Ray Bans anyone?

Already happened...

Now has to get contacts....

(p.s.-reeeally great glasses if you can find a pair)
                          Originally Posted by GarysBlues

Fact is he passed away many years ago.
                          But he's a Living Legend for sure.

Originally Posted by Stubacca

This kid is seriously and idiot!

Comment

wow...so idle speculation turned out to just be idle speculation?

exactly. Could the original story have been more vague and thinly sourced?
                            Mittenfields "The Fresh Sum" EP now on iTunes or Bandcamp

"Mittenfields debut the past as something new... If you took Frightened Rabbit and told vocalist Scott Hutchison to make a song for Arcade Fire's Funeral using Cursive as a backing band, maybe then you would end up with 'My Mind Is an Avalanche.'" (9 out of 10) -Heave Media

"Aurora Borealis? At this time of year? At this time of day? In this part of the country? Localized entirely within your kitchen?"

Comment

So what's the point of having a cool signature jag if he's just a bedroom warrior now?
                              Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

Working...
                              X