Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Project: DSLR guys check it out. Special thanks to co-pilot. :thu:

Took the dog on a walk at a local park and did some shooting with my Nikon D5100. Basically was just practicing doing some manual focus. The video isn't very exciting, but shows what the camera can do. Plus you get to listen to a couple sweet tracks by co-pilot.

The HD version is still doing whatever, they said it'd be done in like 3 minutes so you can wait for that if you're curious to see how the camera does for HD.

https://vimeo.com/41620775
    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Wonderful.
    FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

Wonderful.

You're wonderful.

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

****************.. i need to get a decent camera. looks great!
        Youtube Pedal Vids
        For Sale: (including special delivery in UK)
        ToneFactor Nebular - £40
        Line 6 RotoMachine - £46
        Good deals: Sikor, daysofspeed, joeyowen, melx, WAWbanks, Vince, woolyh, HeartfeltDawn, messiah, T3, dangerous dan, starsteam, Netstar, gae86, theboywho, Mike_Muse_Rage, SG-1, kpd78, AJ Nash, Vintage_freak, percyexpat

Comment

Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

The video isn't very exciting, but shows what the camera can do.

It can go in focus and out of focus.

That's amazing subs.

Comment

That's amazing subs.

this.
              Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

That's amazing subs.

Richard.

Comment

you're so artsy tiff looks like a nice place, lots of deer.

im sure your gf is fed up with your 'photography' by now oke:
                  YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Frog then dog by droog. Loved it. Are you able to run the video all together on the cam or did you have ot edit a bunch files together for that?

Comment

Frog then dog by droog. Loved it. Are you able to run the video all together on the cam or did you have ot edit a bunch files together for that?

I edited in adobe premeire.

Comment

Bump for weekday crowd. And oink.

Comment

tiff, post more videos like that. theyre super artsy and original and inspiring to me as a young videographer
                          YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

That's amazing subs.

this
                            Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                            "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

i hate chatcrue, those guys should be banned

Comment

Working...
                              X