Lou Reed Transformer

In my queue:
Nirvana Nevermind
Fleetwood Mac Rumors
The Doors
U2 The Joshua Tree
Bob Marley Catch a Fire

• Members

Not that much related but I've just watched the first season of The League, it like a middle class version of its always sunny but still good.

I've been thinking about getting Netflix but since they've only just started over here I was worried they wouldn't have as big a selection of stuff as the US version. How are you finding it?

• Members

Selection from Netflix really isn't a very big selection. As for concerts, at least they show them, unlike the music channels. I used to like checking the guide for VH1 Classic, but now they show more movies than anything. I am a DirectTV subscriber, and their 101/audience channel has some great concerts and the Guitar Center Series. Atleast they are reliable in showcasing concerts and music series, unlike the music channels. Fuse has some good concerts and it's nice that Netflix is now showing some.

• Members

I've been working my way theough the Classic Albums Series. So far I've seen:

Queen A Night at the Opera

Def Leppard Hysteria

Rolling Stones Exile on Main Street

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Damn The Torpedoes

John Lennon The Plastic Ono Band

RUSH 2112 and Moving Pictures

Steely Dan AJA

Duran Duran RIO

Lou Reed Transformer

In my queue:

Nirvana Nevermind

Fleetwood Mac Rumors

The Doors

U2 The Joshua Tree

Bob Marley Catch a Fire

Don't miss the Screamadelica or DSOTM ones, they're quite good :wave:

• Members

Not that much related but I've just watched the first season of The League, it like a middle class version of its always sunny but still good.

the league is EXCELLENT :thu: gets better as you keep watching, characters and their interactions are just top notch, even if you dont give a {censored} about football or fantasy football. one of my favorite comedies on tv right now

• Members

the league is EXCELLENT
:thu:
gets better as you keep watching, characters and their interactions are just top notch, even if you dont give a {censored} about football or fantasy football. one of my favorite comedies on tv right now

Yeah I'm really enjoying it, not loving this Andre guy but Taco is awesome. Hope season 3 gets put on Netflix soon though as I'm running through season 2 pretty quickly.

Archived