Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that much related but I've just watched the first season of The League, it like a middle class version of its always sunny but still good.

the league is EXCELLENT gets better as you keep watching, characters and their interactions are just top notch, even if you dont give a **************** about football or fantasy football. one of my favorite comedies on tv right now
    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

the league is EXCELLENT gets better as you keep watching, characters and their interactions are just top notch, even if you dont give a **************** about football or fantasy football. one of my favorite comedies on tv right now

Yeah I'm really enjoying it, not loving this Andre guy but Taco is awesome. Hope season 3 gets put on Netflix soon though as I'm running through season 2 pretty quickly.
      Good Deals: Mr Cheef & WAWBanks & JDE & MPH & the.nameless & gambit & Woolyh & ChrisB

Comment

Working...
      X