Which red Way Huge should I get???

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which red Way Huge should I get???

I already know I'm a pedal whore, so you don't need to remind me.
    Which one of these pedals would you guys go with to try in front of the Ironheart?

I've been having so much fun with different drives and stuff.

Red Llama.

Llama man. I want one as well so um yeah maybe I should get one too.
      facebook.com/TheSpiritAnimalshttp://thespiritanimals.bandcamp.com/GOOD DEALS: Iamtehcure, succor, juri, conky

if u want a powerful clean booster then I'd go troll!

It seems to do a cool things.

If u want a fuzzy overdrive that will do clean boost to balls out rock then go llama...

green rhino/pork loin both are fantastic too.
        Sensational deals with: Gearmanndude, LameAim, DougDeeper, Jimosity, Jnichols2727, kreeper_6, paulco, Aaron SS (x3) Fetch, DonaldDemon, Eburst, OldGtrNovice, Crxsh, dyer_maker, ToonHollow (x2)

Bad Deals/Scammers: Mewithoutlouie

It will be mine...
          Oh yes...it will be mine.

Red Llama all the way. I haven't tried the Angry Troll, but my RL clone has made it onto almost every recording I've made in the past few years.
            When I Play Pedal Company: ElectroAudioDestructors.com

Yeah, Llama.
              Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Pink Sock
                Winner of nothing, BOTB Raffle 2011

Rad Llama

I only have experience with the Angry Troll(this could be a sweet pun)and it does it's job well.
                    My mother doesnt like my avatar.

Originally Posted by diocide

I used to have a brass pick, but I stopped using it. After using it, my fingers would smell like i fingered a Terminator and I just couldn't get past that. I'm a ****************ing weirdo, I know.

Church of Wolves

Llama. But get them all. They're not that expensive and they all seem to be great in their own way.
                      ... puppets jerking on their strings ...