Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy an amp that that's known for mids, Marshall. ditch the Mesa
    great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

I ain't ****************ing trolling. Jeez, All this **************** about talent booster. I have been playing for 32 years. I just want more growl. I have gone from Marshall to Soldano, Mesas and everything in between. I really like the Mesa sound.. you guys always have to sling out the insults.. Someone mentioned my amp but meaner..that makes sense. And no I ain't having any mods done.

Comment

buy an amp that that's known for mids, Marshall. ditch the Mesa

I did not ask for more mids. I said growl and snarl. I can see where that would sound like more mids to someone..

Comment

Take lessons, Cochise.
          tits

Comment

I did not ask for more mids. I said growl and snarl. I can see where that would sound like more mids to someone..

You are using a ****************ing term like growl and snarl and expect us to know what you are talking about? Jeez chillout van halen and post a clip of what you want to sound like
            yep

Comment

MXR Distortion+ or Whirlwind Gold Box

MXR distortion is a big no with any amp, used one with my plexi.. sounded horrible.

Comment

Take lessons, Cochise.

Took em 12 13 14 15 year old.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. You guys are full of hate. Not all though.

Comment

You are using a ****************ing term like growl and snarl and expect us to know what you are talking about? Jeez chillout van halen and post a clip of what you want to sound like

A ****************ing term? Any guitar knows what the means..

Comment

Took em 12 13 14 15 year old.

Okay. Well, just relax, paw. Things have changed A LOT over the years.
                      tits

Comment

I see you like architecture, care to dance?

But seriously, what does growl and snarl mean. Sure we have an idea, but it's not exactly a quantifiable quality.

Clips man, post em.
                        Russian DolphinsBandcamp -Â****http://russiandolphins.bandcamp.com/Soundcloud -Â****https://soundcloud.com/russiandolphins

Comment

A ****************ing term? Any guitar knows what the means..

any guitar knows what that means? Dude go back to playing dad rock in your bedroom

btw, incase anyone is unfamiliar with this guy, he loves to be an **************************** over on EG forum.
                          yep

Comment

Okay. Well, just relax, paw. Things have changed A LOT over the years.

I'm 45 son. I ain't that old. I think some custom pups with different EQ ing might do the trick. So damn expensive though.

Comment

I think the tech21 trademark 60 has a growl and snarl knob, maybe try one of those amps.
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I haven't read this whole thread, and I won't. I would like to know which side of derp everyone is on though.
                                tits

Comment

Working...
                                X