Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing I actually buy is Hiroaki Samura's Blade of the Immortal. The library system here has a quite a good selection, and I occasiionally check out other things.
    Some Ramblings from Mr. Gueguen
    http://timgueguen.blogspot.com

Saskatoon At 7 Megapixels
    http://saskatoonseven.blogspot.com

A Magpie Moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxBVa9D0-J4

Comment

we3
      samurai cowboy
      hard boiled
      transmetropolitan
      preacher
      lone wolf and cub

Comment

You bet!

Locke and Key is good - looking forward to the last chapter. Walking Dead is my only constant. I enjoy Brubaker crime stuff most of the time.
        For Sale: hcfx chat (no users)

Comment

I like Star Wars Vector

Comment

Currently reading Sweetooth and Sandman...Amazing

Comment

Age Of Reptiles.
              bandcamp soundcloud last.fm myspace facebook

transactions

Comment

we3
                lone wolf and cub

yesssssssssssssssss
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                {www.dronecloud.org}
                {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

also, anything Naoki Urasawa does.

Pluto
                  Monster
                  20th Century Boys

****************ing high quality literature these are, except in comic form
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  {www.dronecloud.org}
                  {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

I know its kind of cheesy, but I actually still really like superhero stuff. Before I quit reading recently, I was really into the DC stuff, especially Green Arrow, The Flash, and Superman (and related crossover/ events), and Daredevil, Thor, and X-books from Marvel. I also was digging Chew and The Boys, and other Ennis stuff. I haven't bought any comics for a few months though, the shop I was going to closed down, then I started going to the one that took its place, and that one shut down, so I kind of gave up.

Edit: I'm also a big fan of Usagi Yojimbo, its always good, and easy to read.

Comment

I don't really read comics much anymore, but I never read the last volume of Morrison's Doom Patrol, so I decided to go back and read his whole run first, since it's been so long. I'm just finishing up The Painting That Ate Paris now. Good stuff.
                      This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                      A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                      It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                      As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                      -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

Y is awesome, i have the first volume of the deluxe volumes and just finished it. it was really awesome just ordered the 2nd. I also super recommend Chew. One of the best series I've read in so long. 5th trade just came out last week.

If you like Y I highly recommend the new book from the same author. A pulp-style science fiction story called Saga. Only two issues out of right now, but it looks very promising.
                        Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Comment

If you like Y I highly recommend the new book from the same author. A pulp-style science fiction story called Saga. Only two issues out of right now, but it looks very promising.

yeah i have saga in my subscription box, ive read the first 2 issues, and i agree it does look really promising
                          Fender american telecaster deluxe, fender american standard strat, homemade thinline
                          pedalboard
                          Fender '65 Super Reverb Reissue

Comment

Oooh, thanks for the heads-up. I dig all of Brian K. Vaughan's stuff.

I already mentioned Runaways, but Ex Machina is really good too.

Comment

All star superman was phenomenal.

Red son was also a great read.

Right now Im reading the new batman series and it's pretty good so far.

I strongly suggest reading the maxx. Great 90s book.
                              I trust:duderanimous, wacopacco, CiceroTJones, veil x2, moon shadow, SirJackedFuzz x2, dap99, Stubacca, onyxrhino

VT-40

Comment

Oooh, thanks for the heads-up. I dig all of Brian K. Vaughan's stuff.

I already mentioned Runaways, but Ex Machina is really good too.

Yes, Runaways is great. Joss Whedons run was annoying to follow with all the delays, but it turned out well once it was done.

I was late on the Brian K Vaughan train, but now he's quickly turning into one of my favorite current writer, along with guys like Garth Ennis and Warren Ellis.

If you want to pick up some older issues I also recommend Frank Millers run on Daredevil if you haven't read it already. It has my favorite single page in comics ever.
                                Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Comment

Working...
                                X