Aux switch and eventide pedals

• Members

So this is my pedalboard:

430685_10100610995013130_23904989_508072

I have the space and pitchfactor, which I love and use a lot. I am thinking of adding a aux switch for the eventide pedals. One for the space, one for the pitchfactor.

What cool stuff can I do with those?

Any idea?

Also, what would be a good expression pedal to control the pitchfactor, I am going to put it where the ex-7 is.

• Members

The new Pigtronix Dual Expression pedal works fine and can control both Eventides at the same time.

The manual tells all about what an AUX switch(es) can do, lots of useful features.

• Members

I use a T1M E5 switcher for my time and modfactor. 5 stomps. centre stomp does tap for both. and then I have a bank up and down for each pedal.

This setup would be useless for the Space because it has the bank up bank down already, with just one preset per bank. I much prefer the space layout instead of just bank up, but two presets per bank. I'm sure eventide can eventually upgrade the pedals to offer both methods.

for expression you can plug into the space and then send the value to the pitchfactor via midi. probably cheaper then using a snazzy dual expression pedal.

I also have a space, but I don't see the need for an aux switch with it. maybe for the freeze option?

• Members

It should be noted that Pigtronix Dual expression pedal is $159 at Sweetwater and gives you the option of "reversing" one of the inputs so that the heel and toe positions are switched. Buying a single expression pedal and setting up MIDI to work both pedals and do all the that seems like it would be more work and more money.

• Members

I use a diy 3 button aux and a exp (basically a pot and stomp that inverts heel/toe position) with a timefactor. 3 button aux for bank down, tap, and to toggle between manual/bank mode.

Exp just assigned to control a parameter in each preset...ie wet/dry, delay timeetc and I can stomp to quickly get some weird sounds (as its wired to go from 0-100 at a stomp)

Archived