Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with all of this. Those look very nice! Do you have any clips of how they sound? How are the necks on them?

I don't have any clips but the necks are phenomenal! Tim said around the time they started making these it was all superstrats and jacksons as the craze but he liked old offsets and the colors(that greenish one is actually 57 ford blue) and he based the neck on the comfiest neck he had ever played, his late 80's super strat. I should make a trip down to Riverside and let you fool around with it, I know you dig the old Fenders and offsets.
    On John Mayer:

Originally Posted by Sex Panther

He stole the suit from Clapton, and stole the music from SRV. I'm still trying to figure out where he stole his crappy airy voice from. A mix of Dave Matthews, and somebody who sucks.

"Well Julian may have more book learnin than me but it doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure this out."

Good Deals

Gear
    Trinity Triwatt
    1969 Ampeg VT-40
    '74 Orange 4x12
    ES 335
    Supro Coronado

Comment

That's not an offset guitar.
      ~ Fear is your only god ~

Comment

Yes, it is.
        my band Bloody Mammals on facebook and bandcamp

Comment

It really is.
          good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

This is awesome! Good on you to sell him one so he can reverse engineer his own creation
            Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

It really is.

mmm... just about I suppose but I wouldn't call that an offset waist.... nice guitar though.

Comment

mmm... just about I suppose but I wouldn't call that an offset waist.... nice guitar though.

The line isn't perpendicular to the strings so I'd say it is, but only just.

And yes, it is a nice guitar.
                good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

indeed... 'just'

the wonky pickups and bridge help with the look too.

Comment

indeed... 'just'

Like the Stratocaster, a legendary offset.

Comment

look like danos
                      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

pretty sweet

Comment

here's the ****************s i give:
                          Near Grey

Comment

I dig, like a crazy offset Ric
                            Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

I want one. Now.
                              Good deals with: Mind_Riot89, NetStar, Devi Ever, arcaneaether, woolyh, smudge_lad, ChuckNorris1982, figjamaussie.

Comment

I always thought that perpenidicular was if two-lines crossed, but apparently I've been wrong all these years. Thanks RadioSilence.
                                Originally Posted by mdrake34

I still don't know what the **************** a haunting mids is, but what I do know is that I have never seen such an assortment of sandy, stinky, sopping wet vaginas e-assembled in one place in my life. It's like 300 The Decision-era Lebron's fighting over fuzz pedals.

Comment

Working...
                                X