Collapse
No announcement yet.

NZ(vex)PD!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broncopneumopatia cronica ostruttiva doesn't sound good to me...

But that's a cool pedal! Congrats, Dr. Gae

haha

congrats Gae
    Good Deals with: CM1000, Hides-His-Eyes, HeartfeltDawn, Kayzer, kpd78, Neoflox, Sikor, SilenceSketches, Snufkino a. WAWBanks... !!"Sometimes you've got to stand out to fit in."

Comment

Auguri, Gae! I bet it's gonna sound great with your rig!
      Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

Don't waste that awesome pedal on ****************ty muse.
        Test Tech Wattson Classic ElectronicsEL KABONG wrote: I turned down $25 grand cash for gay sex.

Comment

There is a huge Fuzz Factory setting list posted here every few years. Maybe try a search or try www.Zvex.com.
          ... puppets jerking on their strings ...

Comment

wow this fuzz is huge! you can get some massive gated fuzzes, wilder sounds with squeals and feedbacks, tick deep fuzzes with a hint of octave down! awesome!!
            I remember I had a big list with lot of settings, don't know where I put it though
            Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

Nice one! I had a vexter version and it sounded a little thin no matter what the settings were. Are there any bass loss with the hand painted ones?
              Good deals with - gae86, JDE, neoflox, kpd78, smudge_lad, Califa, RadioSilence

Comment

Nice one! I had a vexter version and it sounded a little thin no matter what the settings were. Are there any bass loss with the hand painted ones?

In my experience--the pre-2000 ones with the older trannies are warmer, much less brittle and ice-picky than the newer trannies.
                MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Gate: 2-30 (or until it activates)
                  Comp: 7-90
                  Drive: full, 50
                  Gate: experiment. Full is most conventional.

that's a great setting, especially with stab not at full!!
                  Gear: Fender American TeleFender Thin-skin JMFender Vibroverb '63 RiToo many pedlolsGreat deals with: Henry_13 (x2), HeartfeltDawn (x2), loobs, theboywho, gambit (x2), ghjhardwick, Used_666 (x2), Loobs, brandnewzo, SG1 too many others I can't remember

Comment

Working...
                  X