OT: The Most Dedicated Zookeeper in the World

V

• Members

ATT STEVENGLASS

this thread is a prime example of OT threads getting out of hand.

what the {censored} is this {censored}??????

i don't brows reddit/r/new for a reason.

Look, pal. Some of us happen to like monkey butt-licking discussion.

I'm sure he could have thought of something to use as a suitable substitute for his tongue. I know I would have. It's great to love animals, just don't "love" your animals. And A2M pretty much crosses that line. :freak:

It kind of reminds me of that old joke about the two hikers who were out in the boonies. One gets bit by a rattlesnake right on the butt while answering the call of nature, and the other calls 911 on the cell phone and asks what he should do. The paramedic tells him he's got to make an x incisions over each fang mark and then suck out the poison with his mouth and spit it out, or his friend is going to die. When he gets off the phone, the guy who got bit asked "what did they say?" And the other guy replies "you're gonna die..."

• Members

hahahaha

Now unfortunately, Mr Bangsheng will be suffering from ecoli and will be {censored}ting in excess for about 4 weeks, eventually becoming severely dehydrated and malnourished, probably leading to death.

He did save that little monkey though eh?

• Members
I'm sure he could have thought of something to use as a
suitable substitute for his tongue
. I know I would have. It's great to love animals, just don't "love" your animals. And A2M pretty much crosses that line.
:freak:

for real. this guy probably likes that stuff :idk:

Archived