Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: The Most Dedicated Zookeeper in the World

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to watch. **************** that. I will not be scarred for life.

it's an article bro...
    yep

Comment

hahahaha

Now unfortunately, Mr Bangsheng will be suffering from ecoli and will be ****************ting in excess for about 4 weeks, eventually becoming severely dehydrated and malnourished, probably leading to death.

He did save that little monkey though eh?
      Love,Dustinhttp://peendubya.freeforums.org

Comment

When I Play Pedal Company: ElectroAudioDestructors.com

Comment

That is dedication to the job

Comment

I just hope the monkey returns the favour when it's better....
            Member of the SG Army

Comment

i hope that monkey never gets a kidney stone.
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

browsing the forum on my lunch break was a bad idea
                Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

{O,O}
                  (__(\
                  " "

Comment

I'm sure he could have thought of something to use as a suitable substitute for his tongue. I know I would have. It's great to love animals, just don't "love" your animals. And A2M pretty much crosses that line.

for real. this guy probably likes that stuff
                    YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

yeah, sounds like zookeeper was busted and the peanut thing was a cover up. dudes probably feeding peanuts to the armadillos right now.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

^ do you think he ate the peanut when it came out?? i mean why else do that with your mouth? and wehre else would the peanut go...
                        YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

^ do you think he ate the peanut when it came out?? i mean why else do that with your mouth? and wehre else would the peanut go...

i doubt there was a peanut, but i'm sure he told the authorities he ate it.

Comment

answer me a question, does my breath smell like monkey ****************?

nah, more like a monkey's ****************************.
                            dis ma band: CAPTIONS.This one time, at our bandcamp...

Comment

I think the coolest part about this thread, other than the Zookeeper dedication, is that Phil said A2M.

Comment

I think the coolest part about this thread, other than the Zookeeper dedication, is that Phil said A2M.

my thoughts exactly.
                                "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

Working...
                                X