Timeline Owners Help Please

• Members

Has your Timeline changed settings on its own? I find when playing live it seems to be going into the settings mode, even if I don't press any buttons. I am pretty sure it is jumping around on its own but I could be accidentally hitting the knobs but I doubt it.

Let me know if you have experienced this.

Thanks

• Members

Sorry to hear it's giving you jip. I've got one coming and hope there won't be glitches with it. I've read complaints that it's not unheard of with the TL. If it's not everything I hope and dream it will be it'll be easy enough to move on anyway.

You've made your feelings abundantly clear on TGP but this is a time when it could be more useful to post about it there as someone from Strymon posts there if threads appear about problems. Reading recent threads about the TL the Strymon guy told people having glitchy TL's that they could send it back to them & they would take care of it or swap for a new one (provided you bought it new of course).

• Members

Sorry to hear it's giving you jip. I've got one coming and hope there won't be glitches with it. I've read complaints that it's not unheard of with the TL. If it's not everything I hope and dream it will be it'll be easy enough to move on anyway.

You've made your feelings abundantly clear on TGP but this is a time when it could be more useful to post about it there as someone from Strymon posts there if threads appear about problems. Reading recent threads about the TL the Strymon guy told people having glitchy TL's that they could send it back to them & they would take care of it or swap for a new one (provided you bought it new of course).

They have addressed many of the original issues with the update. Although there are still things that need doing it is a pretty cool pedal.

Archived