Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much OT content can this board put up with?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAH! Reply fail!!!!

I know.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

If you can't put up with OT subjects, then don't read them...that simple

Comment

If you can't put up with OT subjects, then don't read them...that simple

I kind of agree with oinkbanana in the sense that if the website is plagued with OT posts, it becomes just one giant mess. Some OTs are awesome but some are completely pointless and could be taken to the Chat.
        Spam:Selling:Nothing.WTB:Catalinbread Merkin FuzzGibson Maestro FZ-1 or amazing clone

Comment

I voted 10 because nobody else had.
          tits

Comment

we should make this place like that other place no one likes.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Depends on who is doing the bitching. French Canadians seem to have low tolerance.
              This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

Depends on who is doing the bitching. French Canadians seem to have low tolerance.

i love this guy
                Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

doesn't oinkbanana post in the cute girl thread?

pot v kettle
                  Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

doesn't oinkbanana post in the cute girl thread?

pot v kettle

the supreme court ruled in pot v kettle that no matter how black one's cookware is it cannot be seperate from the stainless steel.
                    Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

pedal

Comment

:snacks:
                        good guys: english_bob, SG1, red_riviera, chisa, melx, Tayste_2000, tommyld (fuzzhugger), NetStar, bondini, Taylor704, HeartfeltDawn, garethdavies, Uncle Bastard, woolyh, Snufkino, THAT4301, Chugs, Matt0201, fruvai, Prince Squid, eerock, mr benn.

Comment

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

check out my sweet dealzzz, I got tons of them

Comment

Comment

is he done with this site?
                                Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

Working...
                                X