Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I practice finger exercises, as much as possible. its helped a lot. I keep meaning to start scale work, but I haven't yet. the instrument I was most proficient in playing was the trumpet, I practiced scales 15 minutes everyday. then 15 minutes of muscle building stuff, holding notes, lip excercises. once I fell out of routine I sucked , so just keep at it. finger muscle, scales, music theroy, song writting exercises. I wisj I was more vigiant with practing guitar, but I'm not, hence my **************** playing.
    Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

i bet your fingering isn't as good as your lip service
      Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I can blow like a champ
        Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

It takes a bit of time to get those exercises down to a point where you can keep If you're looking to be taught this DVD isn't for you. If you want stamina, and strength conditioning I highly recommend it.

Gotcha, thanks!

FWIW the entire thing is on YouTube now.
          New stuff every day on Gain!

Comment

1) show up at band practice
            Originally Posted by jonny guitar

When I was 16 my dad gave me a Xmas present cassette labelled , Side A: Jimi Hendrix Greatest Hits and Side B: Chet Atkins Worst hits...it was blank

Church of Wolves (P&W)

Good deals with: motis1953, pedmans.
            MI AUDIO POLLYANNA FOR SALE PM ME

Comment

freakin robo

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

I don't "practice" anymore. I got the scales under my fingertips when I was first starting out, by playing them slowly with a metronome to get the sound connected to the motion. These days, I rarely touch the guitar at home unless I'm writing something. And I gig enough that the songs stay in my ear.

Anyway, I listen a lot more than I play. Once you have the sounds under your fingertips, it's all a matter of hearing. If you can hear it well enough in your mind that you can sing it, then you can play it on the guitar. As long as you don't let thinking get in the way of those subconscious connections.

I can get behind this.
                Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

oh, btw:

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY PRACTICE RANT !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/d29VsG35DQM
                  Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

Working...
                  X