Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: FREEDOM PSA - Get your @ronaldreagan.com e-mail address!!!!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reagansmash@ronaldreagan.com
    huh

Originally Posted by misterstomach

I'm more concerned that people **************** their pants and cry when i play than i am that it sounds good.

Comment

wheels within wheels!

It works on so many levels! The ball! His groin!

Comment

The joke is that the influx of cash that allowed EHX to start reissuing classic pedals from the 70's came from proceeds derived from the Iran Contra scandal.

Wait., explain this
        When I Play Pedal Company: ElectroAudioDestructors.com

Comment

Wait., explain this

Mike Matthews is of Lebanese decent and the influx of cash that helped him turn EHX around from bankruptcy was provided by Hezbollah in the late 80's right before the Berlin wall came down. It allowed them to not only bolster a legitimate business for their own end but also facilitated a means of trafficking since EHX was constantly shipping parts around the world.

Comment

Mike Matthews is of Lebanese decent and the influx of cash that helped him turn EHX around from bankruptcy was provided by Hezbollah in the late 80's right before the Berlin wall came down. It allowed them to not only bolster a legitimate business for their own end but also facilitated a means of trafficking since EHX was constantly shipping parts around the world.

citation?
            Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

this this pretty common knowledge...
                Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

ITS A TRAP

Comment

I knew none of this stuff about Mike Matthews other than he despises unions (which I can understand as they tried to unionize his shop) and that he supported Romney during the '08 Republican primary.
                    Anti-shimmer

Comment

I knew none of this stuff about Mike Matthews other than he despises unions (which I can understand as they tried to unionize his shop) and that he supported Romney during the '08 Republican primary.

Word was that the 'fighting unions' appeal to Guiliani (mayor at the time) was in reality just warding off any possibility of regulation that could have encroached on the factory work conditions at EHX and that any oversight would have caused issues with importing (dues/tax/impounding).

Comment

which I can understand as they tried to unionize his shop.

THE BASTARDS! GOD FORBID
                        Good times rolled with:

WAWBanks, RadioSilence, theboywho, ponch, fruvai, joeyowen, jah_vengeance, sparkfriction, HeartfeltDawn, robw, tvrf21...

I gave stuff to Melx for free and nothing bad happened

(Formerly known as Hides-His-Eyes)

Comment

THE BASTARDS! GOD FORBID

Originally Posted by Player99

No it is not repairable. You need to send the forum to me, and I will throw it away and sell you a new forum at full retail plus shipping. That is your only option.

Originally Posted by eco1

i just got fed up with my ****************ing neighbor and shot him a few minutes ago.

Comment

THE BASTARDS! GOD FORBID

Do you know what working conditions were like in his shop? I don't. What if he treated his employees fairly? Why would there be a need for a union?
                            Anti-shimmer

Comment

Do you know what working conditions were like in his shop? I don't. What if he treated his employees fairly? Why would there be a need for a union?

From what I've seen, it seems like Americans are really, really reluctant to risk their job forming a union unless their job is beyond terrible but they've been working at that place for long enough that their life is built around it. EHXs case in was in 1980s NYC though so who knows. Kind of a moot point now
                              Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

I've already harvested your info awhile ago, so it seems like you have nothing to lose.

You info harvester, you! *shakes fist*

youtube
                                soundclick

Deals: Tron Murphy, hangwire, renula, AimmarCair, Urinate Forever, ck3

Comment

Working...
                                X