Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind having a 72 Thinline again (and one with a lacquer finish instead of poly? How cool is that?), but I disqualify myself from all these contests.

Good luck everyone!

Side note: I wonder how much better the USA RI WRHB's are vs the MIJ and MIM ones - neither of which is remotely like the originals in construction or sound.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

The baja... oh... sweet mother of Zuul, let this happen...

Yeah, that Baja is probably the only one of those 3 I could see myself playing.

I'm a Tele traditionalist. Humbuckers, funny shapes, f-holes. I can't be messin' around with that kind of thing.
      If we heard mortar shells,we'd cuss more in our songs,and cut down on guitar solos. Good transactions with: thewizardsofhop, moon shadow, blanknotice, stacco, grayeyes777, Frankenstrat86, Crxsh, Blurillaz, gtrwiz, H.P. Lovecraft, Sovtek50, gorebuc, Stevenglass, Spectermagic, fever606, anibawl, Gaetano Paul, iamthearm, Aaron SS, starmansam, J Werner

Comment

I saw this in the EG forum.

http://proguitarshop.com/triple-tele-giveaway

Side Note #2:

It's interesting to see those three models right next to each other like that... traditional vs 70s era oddball vs 2000s era oddball. The La Cabronita vs the Thinline is particularly interesting study in contrasts; large pickguard vs small, large pickups vs small, semi-hollow vs solid, etc.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Side note: I wonder how much better the USA RI WRHB's are vs the MIJ and MIM ones - neither of which is remotely like the originals in construction or sound.

i wonder too. I have the mim version. CAR, too.

Originally Posted by IRG:
          "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

it's a hoax.I hear they are selling your information to telemarketers and spammers... no one should sign up for this....
            Member of the SG Army

Comment

it's a hoax.I hear they are selling your information to telemarketers and spammers... no one should sign up for this....

Haha, at first I thought you were serious, now I see your angle.

Comment

Right before my birthday.

me too...

also thanks for the heads up
                Originally Posted by Naterel "All bands suck period"

Comment

My names in. Fingers are crossed!
                  Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Good luck everyone!
                    Originally Posted by neatobassman

Know what's worse than a bad singer. A singer that sounds like a bad singer. Now replace bad singer with Ben Gibbard.

Great deals with: plawren53202, Jake.Lind, sh333

Comment

C'mon PGS! Throw a dog a bone!

Comment

Want the Cabronita
                        I didn't come here to save whales, I came here to get laid and make rock 'n' roll

Comment

I wouldn't mind having a 72 Thinline again....
                          ...Side note: I wonder how much better the USA RI WRHB's are vs the MIJ and MIM ones .

I thought the Deluxes (thinline or not) had the ShipsRudderHeadStock? No???
                          My '75 Deluxe sure did :sniff: and damn do I miss that guitar.

I'd be tempted to get out the Dremel and carve up a piece of plexi for a neau-guard...I've got two 70's-era Burny mini-hums (for their Firebird copy) laying around here doing absolutely nothing. They need a home, and that Thinline looks like just the place!

Best wishes to ya, Phil.....but i hope you win the Cab, and I get the Thinline.

:massive huge smilie:
                          Blind Doc Jones' Pickles....Cures What Ails Ya

Comment

The top two =
                            Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

I'm glad that my first e-mail on my ronaldreagan.com account is from PGS.
                              http://myspace.com/hotmessization
                              http://brochu.bandcamp.com

- SPAM -
                              Fender HRD White Lightning - Limited run of 800 - PM me
                              Two Celestion Seventy 80 speakers - 16ohm - $100 for the pair

Comment

I want the carbonita but I want it left handed.
                                Cause sometimes the rhetoric don't go with the contents

Comment

Working...
                                X