Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PGS Triple Tele Giveaway

I saw this in the EG forum.

http://proguitarshop.com/triple-tele-giveaway
    Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Thanks man

I'll win something someday
    Originally Posted by RoboPimp

doesn't everyone have a psychedelic dungeon?

Cool people : Tengo, jah_vengeance, Supernova9, scott_tele, 21rush12, HeartfeltDawn, Kaz2550, Kayzer, daysofspeed, kpd78, RoboPimp, jrkirkish, WAWBanks, PerFusionist, Pointer, wiklund87, tubezipper, Foamoi_refreshe, melx, JRBain, arcaneaether, Barnaby, Hardly, strtdv, sh333, RadioSilence, deftoneboy, Poltergeist, Snufkino, Mogwai, Soapbars, fuzzface71, JDE and loads more...

Comment

Right before my birthday.
      Guitars: G&L ASAT Classic Custom & Gibson Les Paul Studio || Amp: Dr. Z Maz 8 Studio
      Pedalboard: Disaster Area DPC-5 > Diamond Compressor, Skreddy LMMD, Timmy, Turbo Tuner, Strymon Timeline & Flint

My YouTube Channel

Comment

IRG must stay away though!
        Guitars:G&L Tribute ASAT Classic BluesboyFender 50th Anniversary Strat, Classic 50s Telecaster, and others.Pedals:Pitchblack>EP Booster>Classic 108 Fuzz> SD-1>OCD>Keeley Rat>Hoof>DLS MKiii>Small Stone>TR-2>Flashback>Spring TheoryAmp:Peavey Delta Blues

Comment

IRG must stay away though!

Too late

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Too late

Hate you irg!

that was an incredible prize. you still have it right?
              YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

now we play the waiting game
                "15 layers of oscillating delays and samples of hedgehogs having sex. There's your chorus." - hwaorang

"play in church.. Jesus will provide reverb" - wiklund87

"Flaming Korg solos don't grow on trees." - big69

Comment

Too late

I'm really want the La Carbronita.

Comment

Hopefully I'll win something eventually!

Comment

entered
                      Good deals: papersun, ETI, Sondeladick, RoboPimp, Baxandall, Hangwire, bHz Econo, stratedge09, Blakemore Effects, Goodhonk, Macadood, Subsauce, Shoe Pedals | TGP: cooptone, pedalfrenzy

Originally Posted by IRG:
                      "reunula speaks the trooth"

Comment

Hate you irg!

that was an incredible prize. you still have it right?

You bet. I don't think I could ever part with it. I smell repeat.

Comment

i can't get past the captcha. ever.
                          We just spent $64,000 in that bar. We're going to have to get jobs, to cover up the fact that we rob banks.

Comment

Entered. PGS have the best competitions!
                            Recent good deals: Fruvai, Darkmavis, Mind_Riot89, jeid2000, Krish, andthenurse, JDE, figjamaussie, Slow Life, The Riffer, Netstar, SimplyBen, magnum pi, WAWBanks, Hides-His-Eyes, Neoflox, woolyh, AidyCM, Gambit, MPH, joshp13589

DCC Engineering - custom cabinets, pedals and amps.
                            Omens - my band

Originally Posted by FreekishBluesFX

Let me see you piss on me and I will show you my tits. Well it no work that way. You need to rub my balls first. And balls I mean testicles

Comment

The baja... oh... sweet mother of Zuul, let this happen...
                              "Anal Doom" in the SG ARMY
                              Good business with boneman, vamp hunter d, sirkonks, fuelGTRX, Inscho, dmtnt, arcarsenal72, dacama, Shblay, Mr JinX, Gomez315, lossforgain, GhostLunch
                              Guitar - Gibson, PRS, Yamaha, AB763, EL84, Avatar, EHX, Maxon, Monsterpiece, Catalinbread
                              Drums - Yamaha Stage Custom Birch 24/12/16/6.5x14, Meinl Byzance Dark 14" hh/21" ride, Meinl Byzance MT 16/18" crashes, Vic Firth, Remo/Evans

Comment

Working...
                              X