Gibson 70s tribute guitars

bmoncbus

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Too bad they can't just do a regular reissue of the Les Paul Deluxe for around that price. As silly as it may sound, the lack of neck binding kills it for me, and if the body binding is half-assed like on the other tribute les pauls it's a double nay as far as I'm concerned.

• Members

Too bad they can't just do a regular reissue of the Les Paul Deluxe for around that price. As silly as it may sound, the lack of neck binding kills it for me, and if the body binding is half-assed like on the other tribute les pauls it's a double nay as far as I'm concerned.

What's this body binding you speak of? None of the tributes have binding.

• Members

Funny that they're doing this, being as the 70's through the mid 80's norlin era is the time in which gibson was really known to have gone down the toilet in a big way. I guess the current era is in itself kind of a tribute to that, so maybe it's appropriate.

• Members

Funny that they're doing this, being as the 70's through the mid 80's norlin era is the time in which gibson was really known to have gone down the toilet in a big way. I guess the current era is in itself kind of a tribute to that, so maybe it's appropriate.

Yup

Archived