READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-21-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking for trades only unless noted otherwise.

Wantlist is at the bottom.

EH Cathedral (no box or adapter. Great pedal.)

Boss PS-3 Pitch shifter delay

MJM London Fuzz (w/ box)

Devi Ever / Effector 13 Soda Meiser w/ chaos switch - Rare version.

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box and cool clear feet. Sounds excellent. - $220 or trades

MXR Variphase CSP-001 (Rare pedal not made anymore, and this one is minty. No box.)

Keeley 2 knob compressor in box. Studio standard.

Again, trades only unless noted.

101_0036.jpg

100_9980.jpgUntitled.jpg

100_9981.jpga.provider,m.215081,mod.media,th.normal,

Wantlist

Clark Gainster

Skreddy Echo

Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue

Wilson Ten Spot 2 wah

Univox Micro Fazer

Phase 90 w/ LED. clones are ok

Wampler Paisley or Ego Compressor

Diamond Compressor

EBOW

BYOC OD2 or Envelope Filter (v2) kits

Thinline or solid Tele body

Deering Goodtime open-back banjo

Peavey Grind Bass (4 or 5 string)

Istanbul cymbals... Maybe old Sabians too.

Try me if you think you have something I might like. Thanks for looking!

• Members

All prices include shipping. All pedal units have velcro.

Lightfoot Labs black Goatkeeper version 3 - $280

Wampler Pinnacle - $140

Dr. Scientist the Elements #138 - $160

WMD Super Fatman - $130

Other stuff:

Dave Smith Tetra desktop synth: This guy sounds awesome, but I don't use it frequently enough to justify having it just sitting around. $500

Dr. Z Airbrake attenuator: This is the higher-wattage gray Airbrake. Works fantastic, but I don't use it. $280

Korg Kaoss Pad KP3: serial number (21)00011596. $250

Terratec Axon AX50 Guitar-to-MIDI converter: mint condition, all software, cables, etc, included. I have this as a backup to a couple of other MIDI converters I have, but I can't justify keeping it around any longer. $400.

No trades, please. I am only looking to sell.

• Members

I want your Micro Pog or Pog 2. I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig. Make me a cash or trade offer.

Diamond Skeleton Digital Pitch Modulator (pre Suppuku FX) - make offer

0304091230.jpg

MXR Phase 90 w/ box. All stock aside from blue led - $45

IMAG0764.jpg

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper v2 w/ box (#18) - make offer

905_2963.jpg

Malekko E600D w/ box - $200

IMAG0734.jpg

Boss OC2 - I love it, just need some octave up on my board - $50

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Sovtek Small Stone w/ box - make offer

2012-05-21_09-26-01_839.jpg

Emperor 2x12 w/ Weber 65s 16 ohm. White with black and silver grill cloth. Some scratches, mostly on top of cab. - $525 shipped

IMG_0109.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. - Make offer

100_0493.jpg

100_0824-2.jpg

No pic yet, but I have a Dimarzio P90 sized Super Distortion pickup. Has about a foot of lead on it. Had it in a Tele that I sold. Has original box and instructions. Will trade for cheap noisy pedals.

I also need a 1M-C (reverse log/audio) pot. Hook me up.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumites band's are on here as well. They are free with any purchase from my site but if you want one by itself it's $5ppd.

IMG_0173.jpg

You can stream it here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

Looks like I won't be able to take the wife out to dinner anyways, EMERGENCY SALE folks. Help a bro out. :( All prices shipped / PP CONUS ONLY

Freakshow Effects Digilog (handpainted by Pat Corrigan) - $150

ProCo WFRAT '85 reissue - $150

Dr. Scientist Sunny Day Delay (one-off) - $240 (firm)

tumblr_lnh316ICLO1qzt680o1_500.jpg

IMG_20120301_185209.jpg

• Members

Hi, I'm trying to raise some funds (no trades sorry), so I've got these for sale. Prices include shipping and paypal.

p5199473.jpg

Ibanez SC10 Stereo Chorus (a little beat up but works fine) $35

Zoom Ultra Fuzz UF-01 SOLD

Ibanez BN5 Black Noise (broken tab on battery compartment, still shuts but is a little wonky. Works fine) $35

Ibanez SB7 Bass Synthesizer SOLD

Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal (MIJ) SOLD

Boss PS-2 Pitch Shifter/Delay (MIJ) $80

DOD FX25 Envelope Filter (early version) SOLD

Danelectro Rocky Road Rotary Simulator $40

Danelectro T-Bone Distortion $30

• Members

This is the MASF OSC2 V2 noise oscillator/synthesizer. Makes all sorts of weird bleeps, blurps and growls and can get rather harsh and abrasive. Perfect for straight-up harsh noise or noisy interludes. Heres a picture of the actual one you're getting:

DSC_0041-1.jpg

And a youtube demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7EkCNxkfJY

Sticker can be easily removed if you don't want it but I think it looks cool. Comes with original box and papers. Runs on a single 9v battery (I'll send it with a fresh one). - $120 shipped/paypal to the continental U.S. Or trade for a nifty delay pedal or other noise boxes/oscillators.

• Members

I've got 20 sets of Cleartone custom light 11-52 coated phosphor bronze acoustic strings, $10.00 per set shipped and paypal'd. I also have 6 sets of Cleartone electric 9-42 coated strings, also $10.00 per set shipped and paypal'd.

7411.jpg

A05N_1_20120301_2189320.jpg

Also, I have some partially compensated acoustic bridge saddles made from water buffalo bone for $10.00 each shipped and paypal'd:

DSCF6033-1.jpg

And, I have 9 left of the fully compensated acoustic bridge saddles also made of water buffalo bone for $10.99 each shipped and paypal'd, they look like these:

test002.jpg

Hit me up via PM if you're interested. Thanks!

• Members

Prices include shipping and paypal

General Guitar Gadgets PT80 Delay - Built and painted myself. I'm obviously not very good at painting, that's why it looks all beat up. Wired nicely, also added a volume pot on the inside since mine has a small volume boost. Sounds great, like an analog delay but with a bit more clarity! $65

e010939e.jpg

ZVex Box of Rock - Vexter version, as you can see. Little bit of scuffing on the top, as shown in the picture, but works great. Has some residue on the bottom since I pulled off the velcro. Just the pedal, no box. $130

3409e09b.jpg

a1a2103d.jpg

Take both for $180.

Archived