READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-21-12

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 5-21-12

Welcome to the spam thread.

[COLOR="Red"]Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN.

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."

- George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

- Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

- Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Looking for trades only unless noted otherwise.
      Wantlist is at the bottom.
      Devi Ever / Effector 13 Soda Meiser w/ chaos switch - Rare version.
      Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box and cool clear feet. Sounds excellent. - $220 or trades
      MXR Variphase CSP-001 (Rare pedal not made anymore, and this one is minty. No box.)
      Keeley 2 knob compressor in box. Studio standard.

Wantlist

Clark Gainster
      Skreddy Echo
      Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue
      Wilson Ten Spot 2 wah
      Univox Micro Fazer
      Phase 90 w/ LED. clones are ok
      Wampler Paisley or Ego Compressor
      Diamond Compressor
      EBOW
      BYOC OD2 or Envelope Filter (v2) kits
      Thinline or solid Tele body
      Deering Goodtime open-back banjo
      Peavey Grind Bass (4 or 5 string)
      Istanbul cymbals... Maybe old Sabians too.

Try me if you think you have something I might like. Thanks for looking
      !
      -=

Comment

To hell with ya! I'm keeping my damn pedals!
        This sig space for rent

Good deals with: big Idiot, crowquill, DylanWilde, twanguero, big_cat, starmansam, christianatl, nd1377, gigant0r, cmog, SweetOblivion, GAS_KING, aussy, BHz_econo, light_years, WeStartToDrift, TheQuietWilds, seblo_15, loosegroove

Comment

All prices include shipping. All pedal units have velcro.

Lightfoot Labs black Goatkeeper version 3 - $280
          Wampler Pinnacle - $140
          Dr. Scientist the Elements #138 - $160
          WMD Super Fatman - $130

Other stuff:

Dave Smith Tetra desktop synth: This guy sounds awesome, but I don't use it frequently enough to justify having it just sitting around. $500
          Dr. Z Airbrake attenuator: This is the higher-wattage gray Airbrake. Works fantastic, but I don't use it. $280
          Korg Kaoss Pad KP3: serial number (21)00011596. $250
          Terratec Axon AX50 Guitar-to-MIDI converter: mint condition, all software, cables, etc, included. I have this as a backup to a couple of other MIDI converters I have, but I can't justify keeping it around any longer. $400.

No trades, please. I am only looking to sell.
          Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
          House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
          Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

Comment

I want your Micro Pog or Pog 2. I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig. Make me a cash or trade offer.

Diamond Skeleton Digital Pitch Modulator (pre Suppuku FX) - make offer

MXR Phase 90 w/ box. All stock aside from blue led - $45

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper v2 w/ box (#18) - make offer

Malekko E600D w/ box - $200

Boss OC2 - I love it, just need some octave up on my board - $50

Sovtek Small Stone w/ box - make offer

Emperor 2x12 w/ Weber 65s 16 ohm. White with black and silver grill cloth. Some scratches, mostly on top of cab. - $525 shipped

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. - Make offer

No pic yet, but I have a Dimarzio P90 sized Super Distortion pickup. Has about a foot of lead on it. Had it in a Tele that I sold. Has original box and instructions. Will trade for cheap noisy pedals.

I also need a 1M-C (reverse log/audio) pot. Hook me up.

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumites band's are on here as well. They are free with any purchase from my site but if you want one by itself it's $5ppd.

You can stream it here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
            http://deadhandcollective.blogspot.com - my band
            http://divinemotherrecordings.com -my label
            http://divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com
            http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...l=1#post425143 99 - good deals

Comment

Looks like I won't be able to take the wife out to dinner anyways, EMERGENCY SALE folks. Help a bro out. All prices shipped / PP CONUS ONLY

Freakshow Effects Digilog (handpainted by Pat Corrigan) - $150
              ProCo WFRAT '85 reissue - $150
              Dr. Scientist Sunny Day Delay (one-off) - $240 (firm)

Buy / Sell / Trade peeps: (HC) Zemmy, ERGExplorer, Jules-RM, TheMercyRule, Samuelch, atrox, unicornwarrior, hey_day, jacobhf, KingdomGuitar (x3), ispunk, Offthiscentury, sublimeride, big_cat, 6StrngStrangler (t), sameoldbluesman, macadood / (ILF): bronzetalon (x2), Horatio, oldskool, bettsdn, bobcunningham, Hot Sleeper, fetch, bob the r0bot (t), Chaosmic (TGP) weshunter, digdown2001, JPetty, Nelsdvn, barney steele

Comment

DOD FC-80 compressor. Missing battery door. No Trades $30 shipped

Camera stand - Hamma Gamma 72. $30 shipped

Decolonize

Comment

Gone!

Good deals lonk

Comment

Things that need to go:
                    Akai LPK25
                    Whirlwind Orange Box compressor
                    TRex Fuel Tank Jr

Things I want:
                    EHX Bass big muff

Make me an offer.
                    Good deals
                    Facebook
                    Last.fm

Comment

FS/FT:

T-Rex Tonebug Fuzz like new in box: $60 shipped

Comment

WTB:

Devi Ever Disaster Fuzz with the oscillation toggle

Malekko Plus Ultra 213
                        Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

Hi, I'm trying to raise some funds (no trades sorry), so I've got these for sale. Prices include shipping and paypal.

Ibanez SC10 Stereo Chorus (a little beat up but works fine) $35
                          Zoom Ultra Fuzz UF-01 SOLD
                          Ibanez BN5 Black Noise (broken tab on battery compartment, still shuts but is a little wonky. Works fine) $35
                          Ibanez SB7 Bass Synthesizer SOLD
                          Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal (MIJ) SOLD
                          Boss PS-2 Pitch Shifter/Delay (MIJ) $80
                          DOD FX25 Envelope Filter (early version) SOLD
                          Danelectro Rocky Road Rotary Simulator $40
                          Danelectro T-Bone Distortion $30
                          This MH -2 does not face the person in search of a beautiful thing such as the new article.
                          A lamp goes on and off at the time of on and off.
                          It works perfectly as much as it is surprised to be an old model.
                          As for the thing 30 years ago, it can't think of it.
                          -stagecostumejpsantabo, ebay scribe

good deals w/ Cadd99, jmgruber, onerailunder, bass_econo, hangwire, TweedBassman, letsgocoyote, bhmcc, pepperduck, Jumbo Fuzz

Comment

Way huge Aqua Puss & Pork Loin. $83 each, with box in pristine condition.

WTB: Line 6 M5 please

Comment

This is the MASF OSC2 V2 noise oscillator/synthesizer. Makes all sorts of weird bleeps, blurps and growls and can get rather harsh and abrasive. Perfect for straight-up harsh noise or noisy interludes. Heres a picture of the actual one you're getting:

And a youtube demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7EkCNxkfJY

Sticker can be easily removed if you don't want it but I think it looks cool. Comes with original box and papers. Runs on a single 9v battery (I'll send it with a fresh one). - $120 shipped/paypal to the continental U.S. Or trade for a nifty delay pedal or other noise boxes/oscillators.
                              Noise

Comment

Working...
                              X