SUPEREGO

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

first video, in combination with?

From the description:

"Published on May 22, 2012 by dramaticrunner

quick clip EHX SUPEREGO with a POG and a DMM in the loop, just messing around with the auto-trigger function with a slower gliss setting. more videos to come"

I wonder if it's even using a guitar :) Probably is, in which case; cool!

• Members

From the description:

"Published on May 22, 2012 by dramaticrunner

quick clip EHX SUPEREGO with a POG and a DMM in the loop, just messing around with the auto-trigger function with a slower gliss setting. more videos to come"

I wonder if it's even using a guitar
:)
Probably is, in which case; cool!

right on, the first vid is a strat, the 2nd is a paul.

• Members

Damn, each new vid I've seen of this pedal has made me want it a little bit more. But I set my limit of $200+ pedals at 2 a year, and I've already reached my limit...maybe next year when it'll surely grace a couple spam posts.

• Members

second one sounds like a fuzz pedal
:idk:

From the description:

"the ehx superego in auto mode with a heavy fuzz after it. the fuzz acts as a limiter so while you're playing you can't hear the frozen notes, but as you sustain a note, the dry signal fades out, and the effect takes over, for a faux infinite sustain. i play some single notes so you can hear the glissando at about 50sec"

Subscribe'd

• Members

first one sounds amazing.

second one sounds like a fuzz pedal
:idk:

sorry i should have let the notes hold longer in the second video, but if you notice when i adjust the knobs at about 50sec, my hands are free, and i'm not playing anything. i just wanted to show you could sound like a regular fuzz pedal, with never ending sustain.

• Members

The new particle delay from Red Panda will have the auto feature.

I am excited for this, mainly as applied to glitches and rhythm.

yes. can't wait for it to be done. but it isn't a gliss thing, no? not that i'm disappointed by that, i've been wanting an auto-triggered delay/glitch thing for a long time now

• Members

yes. can't wait for it to be done. but it isn't a gliss thing, no? not that i'm disappointed by that, i've been wanting an auto-triggered delay/glitch thing for a long time now

Wonder how fast you can set the gliss. I have two pedals that take minor grains infinitely, but sustain sounds like fun. I'll make demos .

• Members

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Meh :idk: Sounds like it's going to inspire a million more boring 6 minute soundscapes that people will claim to be "songs"

Archived