Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new particle delay from Red Panda will have the auto feature.

I am excited for this, mainly as applied to glitches and rhythm.
    www.coloringpad.org

Comment

The new particle delay from Red Panda will have the auto feature.

I am excited for this, mainly as applied to glitches and rhythm.

yes. can't wait for it to be done. but it isn't a gliss thing, no? not that i'm disappointed by that, i've been wanting an auto-triggered delay/glitch thing for a long time now
      soundcloud.com/nonlocality
      nonlocality.bandcamp.com

Comment

yes. can't wait for it to be done. but it isn't a gliss thing, no? not that i'm disappointed by that, i've been wanting an auto-triggered delay/glitch thing for a long time now

Wonder how fast you can set the gliss. I have two pedals that take minor grains infinitely, but sustain sounds like fun. I'll make demos .
        www.coloringpad.org

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG

Meh Sounds like it's going to inspire a million more boring 6 minute soundscapes that people will claim to be "songs"
          Good Deals with: Snail_killer, myTakamine, C Fuzz, johnrambo, AnderMocs (x2), finboy, conky, themeanreds, masterwuhan, smrz, brandnewzo, Jisatsu, RoboPimp, itkindaworks, CrowShack, Coach, Leaves, Yarbicus, Raintes, jcm800stratman, -MBro-, smalltownsongs, TravvyBear, young_grandma, d_dave_c, homestar_kevin, cryptosonic, RockDaJoJo, Lonely Tourist, jhamnett, H.P. Lovecraft, killthehippies45, bikescene, delayed delay, christianatlBad Deals: Hello Music & Cascade Microphones

Comment

As with any effect, the result is the amount of creativity you put in
            Good deals with: TheCardiacKid, Nightraven, AverPhil, AimmarCair (x2), midi_in, draines1220, digiTED (TGP), themroaring20's (TGP), cjkbug (TGP), whsdhs1 (TGP)

Comment

Whores. Facebook bandcamp

Rig Guitars Board

Duane Denison, Steve Albini, Ron Ashton, Buzz Osborne, Rowland S. Howard, Steve Turner, Jon Spencer, Chris Spencer, Kurt Ballou and Josh Homme

Originally Posted by pasteface

I want to Make a sound like on doors where It Gose PPPPPPPRRROWWWWWNNNN like a Bridg falliing Apart and When it Ecchoes

Comment

picked mine up today!
                Still in its bag
                im drunk
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                {www.dronecloud.org}
                {www.soniccrayonfx.com}

Comment

Gorgeous. It's so tempting to get one, but I would worry that my HOG would get resentful.

I can babysit and make sure it gets over it.
                  FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

If i ever feel the urge to make awful, super cheesy new age throwback music then this pedal will be a must have.

Super ****************ing lame.

How judgmental of you.
                    Formerly known as Spoonie G.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7874/spoileri.jpg

Comment

Gorgeous. It's so tempting to get one, but I would worry that my HOG would get resentful.

Put the HOG in the effects loop.
                      Good deals with: TheCardiacKid, Nightraven, AverPhil, AimmarCair (x2), midi_in, draines1220, digiTED (TGP), themroaring20's (TGP), cjkbug (TGP), whsdhs1 (TGP)

Comment

If i ever feel the urge to make awful, super cheesy new age throwback music then this pedal will be a must have.

Super ****************ing lame.

Don't hear any Superego
                        Good Deals: Hangwire, mhuxtable, Travybear

Comment

Super cheesy throwback new age music? Ain't no granular synthesis in New Age nothin'.
                          Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
                          House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
                          Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

Comment

Super cheesy throwback new age music? Ain't no granular synthesis in New Age nothin'.

He meant if it isn't cutting edge material like Six Acre Lake; it aint music.
                            Decolonize

Comment

As with any effect, the result is the amount of creativity you put in

This.

And I see plenty of use for something like this.
                              Guitars. Pedals. Amps.
                              deals: bradino, neatobassman, Used666, juri, echodeluxe, aporcelainsky, Crxsh, -Andrew-, notjonahbutnoah... and lotz moar

Comment

Although I have a EHX bias, I could see this helping me get my David Rhodes on. I dig.
                                FS/FT:

Blackout Effectors Mantra - Black. $140 shipped to the lower 48.

Good dealings with: Conky, Barney Steele, Orbis Mortis, LWatford-2, Blakemore Effects, Aaron SS, Juri, High Gain, FoxMan, IRG, Orange Worker, Panther King, BHz_econo, 9520575, Hangwire, Doug Deeper, SH333, Dylanwilde, frenchji, rossta1, Computicus, ToonHollow

Comment

Working...
                                X