• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Post some pics.

PS - a "bunch" = more than 3

thanks

photo-2-2.jpg

This is pretty much the board I use now except I've replaced the Fulldrive 2 MOSFET with an Xotic AC Plus, I've replaced the T-Rex comp with a Barber Tone Press and I've replaced the Strobo Stomp with a TC Electronics Polytune Mini. I've also added an Analog Man Bi-Chorus and a Retro Sonic Phaser. :)

I've got a couple of shelves worth of loose pedals that I use for recording or that I swap for other pedals on my board when I do different projects.

• Members

God...I remember my M-13. My setup with it was so enormous that when the M-9 came out I immediately bought one and downsized to the board you see above. This was my setup with the M-13...

P1010667.jpg

Christ, an M13 and a Ground Control.... Well, at least you didn't have to tap dance much, all the switches are easy to get to. That board must have been heavy as FUECK!

Mine is bad enough. Having four banks of effects is pretty prime for me though.

• Members

ive just got teh Ernie Ball 25k volume pedal as my expression and so far it has been absolutely perfect for me :idk: though i know people have had experiences with it screwing up its full range sweep and the little string breaking

Archived