Clear All

• People who use an M9 AND a bunch of other pedals

Post some pics.

PS - a "bunch" = more than 3

thanks

Post some pics.
    PS - a "bunch" = more than 3

thanks

This is pretty much the board I use now except I've replaced the Fulldrive 2 MOSFET with an Xotic AC Plus, I've replaced the T-Rex comp with a Barber Tone Press and I've replaced the Strobo Stomp with a TC Electronics Polytune Mini. I've also added an Analog Man Bi-Chorus and a Retro Sonic Phaser.

I've got a couple of shelves worth of loose pedals that I use for recording or that I swap for other pedals on my board when I do different projects.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

from a while back.

http://facebook.com/cannonsandanchors
      http://cannonsandanchors.com

Comment

from a while back.

POG, Whammy, Tuner - what are the other 3?

Comment

Only slightly not relevant.

I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

Only slightly not relevant.

God...I remember my M-13. My setup with it was so enormous that when the M-9 came out I immediately bought one and downsized to the board you see above. This was my setup with the M-13...

"One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues" - Elizabeth Taylor

Originally Posted by Shane Marley

Yeah, I guess I hate women...

Originally Posted by thefyn

I SO STUPID!

Comment

The only thing I still have from this board is the phaser.

Phil O'Keefe wrote:You can never have enough cheese, son. Write that down.gear.

Comment

Today...

bandcamp soundcloud last.fm myspace facebook

transactions

Comment

heres an older pic from last winter. i should really take a new pic of my board, only things that are still on there are the Pitchblack and M9 with exp pedal

YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

Only thing still in my posession are the Fatboost and tuner.

Good deals: I've had 'em.

Originally Posted by LSDis4me

Drugs are bad.

Comment

may i ask what this is for OP?
                      YᵒᵘOᶰˡʸLᶤᵛᵉ OᶰᶜᵉRobopimp wrote:Chat crüe is srs crüeFor Sale: Ibanez DML-10, Boss TW-1, Boss FZ-2/3Good deals with: Duderanimous, Overwhelmed987, Jules-RM, DoubleBarrel, HotRats, Fusion1, IRG, barney steele, Aaron SS, Urinate Forever, Raintes, crowquill, Blakemore Effects, Aimmar Cair, lefort_1, killthelights, 9720575 (CHUCK!)

Comment

God...I remember my M-13. My setup with it was so enormous that when the M-9 came out I immediately bought one and downsized to the board you see above. This was my setup with the M-13...

Christ, an M13 and a Ground Control.... Well, at least you didn't have to tap dance much, all the switches are easy to get to. That board must have been heavy as FUECK!

Mine is bad enough. Having four banks of effects is pretty prime for me though.
                        I play amplified/electric bassoon. Everything you see me post about remember I'm not using my gear with guitar pretty much ever.

Comment

at one point in time:

Comment

POG, Whammy, Tuner - what are the other 3?

btwn the whammy and tuner is a TS/RAT custom build. below that is a KOTv4, to the right of that is a fuzz factory.
                            http://facebook.com/cannonsandanchors
                            http://cannonsandanchors.com

Comment

Like dat. One day I'll add more, but I really don't want it to weigh more than it already does.

Smooth deals with: duncan, the_bleeding, MrSandMan, 6StrngStrangler, mmmmmchina, gproud, Onehourlater, driverhasabomb, bluehuricane, melx, TheErosion, gschmittling, BrianPhase90, roaring20's, ibentmywookieFender Custom Shop '52 TelecasterGibson 2013 SG StandardFender Deville III 4x10Oh Henry! chocolate barsPedals n' stuffhttp://bearflagbearflagbearflag.bandcamp.com

Comment

Working...
                              X