O/T The Mad Ape music store

• Members

Love them. They've got a constant 10% off discount code too. I think it's Ape10. Applies to everything, IIRC. Even some of the stuff other places exclude like EHX. I've bought all of my EHX stuff there save for a DMMw/TT that I found locally for cheaper. Also, very quick shipping and very quick to respond to e-mails. I forgot to change my addy after I moved last time and e-mailed them right after I sent the payment. Had an e-mail in my inbox 5 minutes later saying that they'd fix it no problem.

• Members

I bought my Godlyke PowerAll from them. They were out of the regular and upgraded me to the more expensive version for no charge and shipped it right now. Impressive service.

edit: meant to say "shipped it"; I've actually had it for over a year.

• Members

Love them. They've got a constant 10% off discount code too. I think it's Ape10. Applies to everything, IIRC. Even some of the stuff other places exclude like EHX. I've bought all of my EHX stuff there save for a DMMw/TT that I found locally for cheaper. Also, very quick shipping and very quick to respond to e-mails. I forgot to change my addy after I moved last time and e-mailed them right after I sent the payment. Had an e-mail in my inbox 5 minutes later saying that they'd fix it no problem.

Awesome..... except I live in Washington and Seattle sales tax is close to 10%.

Poop.

• Members

Awesome..... except I live in Washington and Seattle sales tax is close to 10%.

Poop.

Just pretend that you weren't aware of the 10% off and you're basically getting it tax free. I bought a pedal from them and I didn't know of the 10% off.

Archived