can someone look this over for me (True Bypass effects loop content)

StevenJM

• Members

So I love the idea of having an A/B switch that switches between 2 loops (Rhythm over drive on one and a fuzz for a lead tone). BYOC sells a kit and has a layout online.

But I want to add 1 more on/off for a 3rd loop that will just be your basic "loop on/loop off switch"...

So the pedal will have a bypass switch, then the A/B switch, then an on/off switch for a 3rd loop which will have my bassballs/phaser in it.

LOOPERLAYOUT2.jpg

does this layout get the job done? I positioned the switches to how they'll be used most. The L1/L2 switch will be used the most, so i want that furthest to the left, the Bypass (my clean tone) will be the 2nd switch, and the 3rd switch to be to turn on my Bassballs/Phaser pedals (the bassballs sounds best BEFORE the fuzz's, I assume other similar pedals will too.)

Thanks in advance... any advice is appreciated.

*note* I left off the power to the LEDs just to avoid even more lines on the layout.

• Members

Do you want the Bypass switch to effect the third loop? If not, I'd just put the third in a separate box so that you can move it before or after the A/B and not stuck having to rewire if you change your mind.

I hate wiring diagrams like that. To me, they look like a gigantic mess, and I can't follow them. So, it'll take me a second to figure out what you want to do.

Archived