What are you "hip kids" listening to these days?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Being old, too, I say if your not trendy, just say you're not trendy on purpose, because then you're ironically un-trendy, which makes being un-trendy trendy. But since only the young can follow this logic, you're still screwed. And still un-trendy.

• Members

7a33childish-gambino-camp-full-album-str

I bought that LP just the other day and got a free ticket to an in-store performance so I'm pretty excited.

St. Vincent has been getting a lot of attention lately but that's definitely not new. I really don't think I'd consider myself a hip kid, but Enemies List Home Recordings may be the best thing in underground music right now IMO. Or at least one of the most consistent and interesting.

• Members

I'm still pretty much stuck in the 90s, musically. Early 90s, before nu-metal and post-grunge. And new stuff that sounds like it's from the 90s.

king of limbs, I just saw radiohead, the king of limbs stuff live was excellent. I wish they would release a live version like they did with I might be wrong.

AFAIK they released a DVD of King of Limbs From the Basement. Supposed to be better than the album (which I found to be disappointing).

Archived