Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

SE MODMAX pedals: ringmod & filter together at last.

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SE MODMAX pedals: ringmod & filter together at last.

just got the Studio Electronics MODMAX ringmod, so I tested it out with a simple bassline and twisted knobs. I have never seen a demo of it on youtube, so this might be the first.
    I realize there are a lot of squealy things here, but you can dial in some bizarre stuff and let your instrument's volume interact with the trigger for variations. Not boring, for sure.
    I love bassy stuff, but I think it shines on high frequencies. Also, there's an input in the back that allows you to add another signal to the waveform without losing the internal oscillator. Pretty cool. Had the MOOG, this is (gulp) way more fun. IMHO, of course.

www.coloringpad.org

OK... video fixed.
    www.coloringpad.org

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
      FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Your signature - "ass" = that vid
        Good spam deals with: claffman, sjaltenb, Gunner Recall, brandnewzo, StratAtak83

Listen to my music:
        House of Spheres - Acoustic/electronic duo playing a blend of seventies fusion, breakbeat, and nu jazz
        Sommy - Fingerstyle acoustic guitar compositions saddled with ambient and post-rock

Originally Posted by n!k

DIGITECH BEFORE DISHONOR

Comment

guiitar alone demo pls.
          FOR SALEBruno Royal Artist 12 string hollowbody $525Tapco 6000R spring reverb mixer

Comment

guiitar alone demo pls.

Don't play guitar. If a pal comes over....
            www.coloringpad.org

Comment

Can I be your pal?
              FAPASSfrittata! Unload your troubles unto me, even if it's tough to swallow. I'm used to swallowing huge loads.I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the chip off the old dick

Comment

You will always be my pal.
                www.coloringpad.org

Comment

Working...
                X