OT: I feel like watching someone play a Telecaster

JR13

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God I love to see badass guitar player rocking Squiers. I love this song

Been playing that $200 guitar all over the world for years now - total road dog and he knows every square inch of it. The dude is incredible to watch play live. If you don't have his latest record 'Temple Beautiful' go get it!

[video=youtube;lPUAtHdUdvc]

• Members
Been playing that $200 guitar all over the world for years now - total road dog and he knows every square inch of it. The dude is incredible to watch play live. If you don't have his latest record 'Temple Beautiful' go get it!

Do you gig and play a Squire all over the world? I have a Made In Japan Squire... it sings. Wonder if played all over the world and played a Squire, would it cost you more to travel...being with high customs prices these days? I guess if body was Ash would not be a problem?

• Members

I was talking about Chuck, you knob.

You gonna follow me into every thread I post? I'm not your peer, not your friend, and I'm not interested in conversing with you ever again - so how 'bout you scram now, 'kay Ken?

• Members

I was talking about Chuck, you knob.

You gonna follow me into every thread I post? I'm not your peer, not your friend, and I'm not interested in conversing with you ever again - so how 'bout you scram now, 'kay Ken?

You Just Did? Man... I like your post of that guy playing the guitar. This is America and I like guitars even ones from Japan. Many forums. I like HCFX!

Seems you are following me now?

Archived