READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 6-4-12

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

Please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor et venditor!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looking for trades only unless noted otherwise.

Wantlist is at the bottom.

EH Cathedral (no box or adapter. Great pedal.)

Boss PS-3 Pitch shifter delay

Keeley 2 knob compressor in box. Studio standard.

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah from early 2003 in box and cool clear feet. Sounds excellent. - $220 or trades

MXR Variphase CSP-001 (Rare pedal not made anymore, and this one is minty. No box.)

101_0036.jpga.provider,m.215081,mod.media,th.normal,

100_9980.jpgUntitled.jpg

100_9981.jpg

Wantlist

Clark Gainster

Skreddy Echo

Mellowtone Wolf Computer standard issue

Wilson Ten Spot 2 wah

Univox Micro Fazer

Wampler Paisley or Ego Compressor

Diamond Compressor

EBOW

BYOC OD2 or Envelope Filter (v2) kits

Thinline or solid Tele body

Deering Goodtime open-back banjo

Peavey Grind Bass (4 or 5 string)

Istanbul cymbals... Maybe old Sabians too.

I'm somewhat picky, but try me if you think you have something that I might like.

Thanks for looking.

• Members

8fe49723.jpg

WTS: Big Box Mellowtone Wolf Computer. From low gain fuzz to rediculous oscilating noise... Has my favorite settings sharpied on the screen printed graphics, unfortunately... Velcroed already... No box... Pm me your email and ill send a pic... $110 shipped and paypaled...

15116ff9.jpg

Death by Audio Fuzz War - Old skool painted as opposed to screen printed... Fantastic fuzz... Like new with box... Played maybe a grand total of 3 minutes... Just not my style $140

WTT for a Holy Grail Nano or another EHX reverb

• Members

FS/T: Some Pedals and Stuff

banjoandpedals006.jpg

Boss CS-3 - $55 shipped - Mint, no box. Compresses things in an adequate fashion.

EHX Holy Stain - $80 shipped - Mint, with box. Dirt/fuzz/clean, two useful reverbs, a vibrato and a pitch shifter. Lots of weird noises in this one, and true bypass to boot.

banjoandpedals007.jpg

Boss DD-3 - $80 shipped - Mint, no box. Makes echo sounds, not sure what the whole 'delay' thing is about.

EHX Holy Grail Nano - $100 shipped - Mint w/ box and power supply. Been dragging my feet on selling this one, but bills need to be paid and stuff.

Danelectro DC-3 - $325 shipped CONUS

DanelectrosMelodyMakerMandolin012.jpg

Next up on the block is my Danelectro DC-3, finished in a beautiful sparkle teal/blue-green. Hardly something you could call subtle, but it sure looks good under the stage lights. Either way, the hollow body is very light and resonant at 6.29 lbs, and the pickups and 7-way switching allow for all kinds of sounds - cop any tone from Strat to Tele to classic Danelectro twang. Unlike lesser models, this one comes factory stock with an upgraded six-saddle bridge and Gotoh tuners. The guitar plays excellent, of course, and is currently strung with a .011 gauge set of flatwound D'Addarios. Comes with a gig bag as well; the whole package is mint, save for one 1/4" crack in the pickguard.

Anyway, that's about it for the schtick. You're also welcome to look at more photos of both Danos here. Prices are OBO within reason, and while I'll consider trades, cash is indeed king - though I could use a nice tremolo or compressor, too. :) I'm glad to answer any questions, provide more pictures, give references or a phone number, pretty much anything to put a potential buyer at ease. Just feel free to message me, and we'll go from there. Thanks for looking!

Jason

• Members

boss rv5 $85

devi ever bit: $50

trembling ho (tremolo pedal) & a fuzz pedal made by melx: $50

More info:

The trembling ho has a wave shape knob and a speed/rate knob. Two switches, one is bypass the other is half speed. There is an internal trim pot for volume. There is no footswitch, nor depth control. The shapes: sine, square, triangle, sawtooth, ramp, heart beat and random. random is very nice for glitchy stuff when its at the end of a chain. The depth is permanently set to what is basically maximum on a boss TR-2. I made this video: sine wave showdown

I'm in massachusetts.

:wave:

Untitled.jpg

*by not bye . Holy Sh*t :facepalm: I can't do words well.

• Members

~~FOR SALE / NO TRADES~~

**UPDATE** only a couple of items left...

NOCTURNE EFFECTS EL SELTZERADO FUZZ DE LOS MUERTOS --> brand new and unused with original box, etc. Great early '60s fuzz that nails those great Mosrite and early Maestro tones with the added benifet of a Tone knob. This is the Black Sparkle edition with Gold Davies knobs. $150 shipped to the lower 48

seltzerado-home.jpg

CUSTOM AUDIO ELECTRONICS FREDDY FUZZ --> perfect condition and an excellent Fuzz/OD. Very similar to Analogman's AstroTone. This is for the silkscreened version with the LED.

$100 shipped to the lower 48

33092249.jpg

MXR M-107 FLANGER RI --> brand new, in-the-box with all paperwork, manuals, etc. $100 shipped to the lower 48

BOSS TU-2 --> great condition with original box and all paperwork. $50 shipped to the lower 48.

BOSS PN-2 PAN TREMOLO --> $OLD

MXR M-117 10-BAND EQ --> $OLD

ANALOGMAN TR-2 TREMOLO --> $OLD

BOSS FRV-1 '63 FENDER REVERB --> $OLD

• Members

I have the following pedals, and i'm looking to trade for a stereo leslie/phase/univibe. I have some cash I can add for the right deal, but I'm not looking to purchase outright at the moment (unless the 45$ I have in my paypal will do it ;))

Also will sell these pedals!

I have -

Catalinbread Semaphore (vertical original version) 135$

catalinbread_semaphore_002.jpg

This is a custom made T1M expression pedal, photo sensitive style! 42$

The foot switch works as a momentary expression pedal, so off would be heel down, and when you step on it it would be toe down.

The toggle on the side switches between the photo eye and the momentary switch.

I have tested this with boss and electro harmonix pedals, and it works with both.

$(KGrHqVHJC8E92k!1L,3BPo!sVeQww~~48_20.J

Also have this Wah!

Vintage Ibanez Wau Wau Standard 150$

912d74549fb411e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

• Members

PTP wired AC188 (red dot) Fuzz Face. Made by kreeper_6.

Fat Germanium fuzz tones, early Hendrix fuzz, cleans up well with guitar volume.

Vol, bias and fuzz controls.

Trade for tremolo, OD or fuzz (can't help myself with fuzz)

$100

nmhxxe.jpg294otu1.jpg

Boss RC20XL looper in great condition, velcroed, no box or papers,

$150

Try me for trades - fuzz, trem, Delay?? stuff I don't know I want but you have to trade

• Members

I want your Micro Pog or Pog 2. I've got some pedals for sale / trade in my sig. Make me a cash or trade offer.

Diamond Skeleton Digital Pitch Modulator (pre Suppuku FX) - make offer

0304091230.jpg

MXR Phase 90 w/ box (has blue led though) $50

IMAG0764.jpg

Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper v2 w/ box (#18) make offer

905_2963.jpg

Malekko E600d w/ box make offer

IMAG0734.jpg

Boss OC2 $50

2012-05-21_09-46-22_298.jpg

Emperor 2x12 w/ Weber 65s 16 ohm. White with black and silver grill cloth. Some scratches, mostly on top of cab. $525 shipped

IMG_0109.jpg

Boss GX-700 and Roland GFC-50 - comes with power supply. Input on rear of preamp doesn't work. Was like that when I bought it, I've used the front input with no problems. I've got a MIDI cable for the footswitch. Will split up if you want. Make offer.

Rocktron Velocity 250 - 250 watt poweramp that is very tube like. Can power up to 4 cabs at once. $250 shipped.

100_0493.jpg

100_0824-2.jpg

I run a small label / distro and just put this compilation out featuring 16 tracks of doom, grind, and ambient noise. Some forumite's bands are on here as well. Full color, shrink wrapped, and pro pressed.

IMG_0173.jpg

My band Grievances just did a split with Quiet Hands (poundcaketoredvelvet's band). 66 copies on a 3" mini cd with full color booklet inside a cd sized dvd case. 7 tracks: 3 from my band and 4 from Quiet Hands. $6 shipped for both the split and the compilation.

2012-06-06_07-31-02_931.jpg

You can stream both here: www.divinemotherrecordings.bandcamp.com

• Members

No trades and no International shipping, sorry. All prices include shipping via USPS Priority and PayPal fees. Velcro on all of them because I played them since they're all awesome - aside from that they are all in as new condition unless otherwise specified. I also have have rubbed my balce on many of them - no extra charge for that.

Fulltone

• Members

All Paypal'd/Shipped, CONUS only. Only trade I will accept is an EQD Ghost Echo.

***PRICE DROPS, ADDED MASTOTRON***

IMG_0454.jpg

Zvex Mastotron - $85

IMG_0382.jpg

Boss OC-2 (made in Taiwan) - $65

IMG_0391.jpg

Earthquaker Devices Tone Reaper - $95

IMG_0389.jpg

MXR Custom Comp - $95

• Members

For sale:

SHO clone - built by Aaron SS of HCFX, really high quality, no velcro. Candy apple green enclosure. Yes, it crackles. $40 shipped.

Feel free to get at me, bros. This pedal is great, but isn't seeing much use recently, and I'm trying to fund another pedal.

• Members

$95 + shipping

DIPLOMAT DTM-1 Wah Multieffect.. Dinosaur.. What?

THIS!

photo1.jpg

(more pics in spoiler below)

It's a pretty cool three-in-one effect. I honestly can't find much info about it, so here is what I've gathered from playing around with it.

The main effect is a wah.. pretty straight forward wah, sounds and operates very similar to your normal dunlop wah.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! One side is a pretty raunchy distortion.. not my favorite effect, but I don't use distortion pedals to begin with. I had a DS1 a while back, but it doesn't sound too much like that. The cool part is an analog chorus. The effect has an MN3207 inside to create the chorus effect.

Each effect is foot switchable and independent of each other, and also individual LED indicators. It's a solid enclosure, the die-cast type like the dunlop wahs, not plastic. It comes in the original box, instructions, unfilled warranty card, and even the receipt from GOD OF THUNDER INC, Ft Lauderdale, FL. The card was swiped for $498.19, so either you are getting a great deal here, or he bought some other stuff PM or email me at mtheld@ucdavis.edu if you are interested.

Thanks.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo21.jpg

photo31.jpg

Also, looking at doing a small run of Ibanez Standard Fuzz clones... PM me for interest.

Trying to get rid of this Lunar Module clone - $95 + shipping

photo2-1.jpg

• Members

Pedals:

Maxon AD999 Vintage Reissue 900ms analog delay - 200$

Zvex Wah Probe, hand painted series - 200$

Diamond Compressor - SOLD

Jmb Experience Nitrogen Fuzz (Fuzz Factory with a tone knob...made in France) - 100$

Timmy V1 - SOLD

Tech 21 Para Driver DI - 150$

Guitar:

J. Mascis Squier Jazzmaster - 300$

Software:

Komplete 8 Bundle - 350$ (Literally New)

Ableton Live 8 - 350$ (^^)

Laptop:

Asus Intel Core i5 Cpu, M460, 2,53GHZ. 4.00 GB RAM, 500GB ROM. Windows 7 32 bits. Excelent condition - 500$

Synth:

Dave Smith Tetra - 600$

Recording Interfaces:

Mbox Mini with Pro Tools Express - 150$

M-Audio Fast Track Pro - 100$

Everything at 100% condition. I'll send pictures to everyone who's seriously interested.

• Members

Black Arts Toneworks LSTR #19 -Very good condition, velcro on the bottom w/box. -110

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai -Also VG condition, velcro + box -160 (adapter was DOA, so it doesn't come with one)

Dunlop JC-95 Cantrell Wah -Again VG w/Velcro, box -110

Skreddy Paradigm Shift -VG, box, Velcro - 185

All prices shipped US/Can in US dollars.

• Members

All Prices Shipped/PayPal CONUS

The ONLY trade I would consider right now is for a Blackout Whetstone V.2

EHX Small Stone - $old

DOD 201 Phasor - $75 I believe this from the late '70s. Great early 2 stage phasor. Velcro removed.

Timmy Jr -$60 Rehoused (not by me) Dano CTO-1 Transparent Overdrive. I have a real Timmy so this is expendable. Get the knobs on top where everyone wants them. Velcro removed.

SHO Clone - $old

dodtimmyjrshoclonepedals1.jpg

Archived