Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a pair of junction boxes/patchbays, any builders?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a pair of junction boxes/patchbays, any builders?

I'm looking for a pair of long thin boxes to help manage I/O. One would be 8 in 8 out, the other 4 in 4 out. Basically, I want them to sit under the side of my pedaltrains, so size is a big constraint. They need to just directly patch inputs to outputs, nothing fancy. The board that needs the 8 in and out is raised an extra 1.5 inches or so, which makes it easier. Are there any builders interested? It should be a super simple build, just gotta
    make sure the dimensions would fit. It would totally make my day, I've been trying to find a something prebuilt for a while, and I need them in a couple of weeks.

Sennheiser G2 wireless, T1M Buffer, Korg Pitchblack, Boss LS2, Ernie Ball VP Jr, Line6 Verbzilla, MXR 10-Band EQ, Dunlop 535Q Wah, Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde, SBN Lil' Eagle, SBN BDAB, Tenwatt Rat clone, Barber Tonepress, Visual Sound H2O, Ernie Ball VP Jr, Eventide Timefactor

Carvin C750TS
    Alvarez RD8C

Quality deals with: hrcnsfan, TheCardiacKid, 95strat, stratguy23, stix 518, turnitto11, jonboy1974

Working...
X