So I had something really cool happen to me the other day....

• Members

Myself and my wife were Josh's guests at the RHCP show. Here's a link to the pics,

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3949095047102.175479.1271871264&type=1&l=4d6972d2f3

There's some videos on my you tube channel as well of us screwing around with some pedals if you wanna check that out as well.

I can't say enough good things about Josh. He made us feel really at home and was such a pleasure to be around. Here's the link to the vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/wilsoneffects

• Members

Haha dude that's awesome! I'm not really a RHCP fan at all, but I'm sure that was a treat.

Although I'll say....if I was that dude, I would have some kind of switching system...that's a lot of {censored} to keep up with.

• Members

Haha dude that's awesome! I'm not really a RHCP fan at all, but I'm sure that was a treat.

Although I'll say....if I was that dude, I would have some kind of switching system...that's a lot of {censored} to keep up with.

From the sounds of the rig rundown video, it sounds like his effect use is a bit random, so he just steps on whatever mod/delay he feels like at the time. :lol:

• Members

someone posted his 'rig rundown' video and i noticed a few of your effects on his board :thu:

.. and two-footed-wide-stance-double-pedal-switching. the kids got tap dancing skills!

[video=youtube;hm2q-DWxtsg]

• Members

don't like red hot without frusciante, but definitely like josh for his solo work and with frusciante.

Great player, and {censored} the switching systems, better tap-dancing!

congratz wilson!!

• Members
Have you seen the rig walkthrough hux? He apparently really doesn't want a switching system!

The whole toggle switching thing was Ian's idea so he can pull any pedal out that may have a problem and immediately put the board back into order. All the pedals are numbered as well as the corresponding switch. Josh actually just likes to engage the pedals himself. He said he falls down quite a bit though ;)

• Members

The whole toggle switching thing was Ian's idea so he can pull any pedal out that may have a problem and immediately put the board back into order. All the pedals are numbered as well as the corresponding switch. Josh actually just likes to engage the pedals himself. He said he falls down quite a bit though
;)

I was pleased to see the bright onion name on there - I've got one of his bypass loop boxes. Makes me feel that little bit closer to the stars, you know? :D

Archived